• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

foundation help please

DCS

Reaction score
Im indian, but have very light skin. My face is kind of yellowy iygwim. My cheeks get very red. Im looking for a new foundation. But I find alot seem very pinky.
I need good coverage, but still want it to look quite dewy. I need something quite easy to apply.
Iv been using a bb cream for the last year, and its just not covering up the red bits.

I also need a concealer, and cream blush. Oh and a moisturiser. Iv been naughty and been ysing the dove body cream oil on my face and its made my skin bad.
I have dry bits atound my nose, cheeks, between brows.

What products or brands woyld you recomend? Im on a budget.

I think dream Matt mousse is brilliant for cover ups, makes my face all one colour & looks flawless..

I think it all depends on personal preference though x

Dream Matte Mousse is fabulous, but I find it makes my skin worse which sucks, but my skin is over sensitive :/

Revlon colour stay it really stays on all day & they do a version for dry combination skin if that's what you have. There's a lot of shades but not sure exactly if there's the right one for your tone though you'd need to have a look. But really if you are getting redness and dryness you need to address it with some good skincare, even boots botanics range is really good and about £3 for the cleanser, £5 for the moistiriser! You might find you can stick with your bb cream then too if you get on with it :)
xo.

Mac! The nw is for cool tones and nc is warm so that's good for yellow.
I find most look too dark or orange on my pale pinky skin, it's mainly trial and error.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->