foundation

I usually get dry skin if I don't moisturise after getting out of the bath so I get that patchy look. After bathing, moisturise and let the cream soak in for a good 10-15 minutes otherwise your skin will just get oily. Then I put some concealer on (maybelline, but I agree touche eclat is great) and use no7 intelligent colour foundation - it adjusts to match the colour of your skin and feels really soft and light. Before putting it on, I sometimes use no7 high lights illuminating lotion too (really nice colour with subtle bits of glitter in.. gives you that extra bit of colour).

Hope that helps.

I use Mac and i love it! I dont know if you guys have that overseas but its brilliant..pricy but one of the best brands we have over here!

I use Rimmel Recover not revlon lol SOWEEEEEE

xxx

i got no7 intelligent colour foundation and found it useless loL! made my skin awful(broke me out) as was far too orange! i got a consultation from the no 7 desk an spend £40 on products! wasnt happy :rofl:

I dont wear it :blush: Sometimes some No7 concealer if I get a spot, and some tinted moisturiser if Im going out with a touch of bronzer, but hate foundation on my skin.

Hahaha, so no use sorry lol!!

i got no7 intelligent colour foundation and found it useless loL! made my skin awful(broke me out) as was far too orange! i got a consultation from the no 7 desk an spend £40 on products! wasnt happy :rofl:
Thats weird, ah well guess it just depends on the skin type! im not really loyal to one brand, I use a couple.. boujoir, no7, 17, maybelline mainly.

Is it possible that you got the wrong shade of the intelligent colour foundation? mine is medium and not orangey at all.. then again I only use a tiny bit as I don't like putting on much make up (not saying you do by the way ;))

nah i got the right one, im as white as casper lol so its the light one, not alot agrees with my skin lol!

Try rimmel recover yvanne it has vitamins c b and some others and it eeps mositure in your face.

I am very fair and hav a really light coloured foundation but this works fantastically well

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->