Foundation..

C

carolyn_s

Im looking for a good foundation that doesnt cost the earth but actually stays on for more than a couple of hours...:thumbup:

I dont like wearing full foundation, so I wear tinted moisterizer... Nivea's is really good and gives good coverage, its def more of a foundation then moisterizer though, think its about £4 ... Although the foundation from Prestiege cosmetics in boots have really good reviews and they start from £2! xx

I swear by loreal true match minerals, you can layer it up to get what coverage you want they are about £12 to buy from retail shops but its lasts for ages as a little goes along way. But i never pay £12 cos i love EBAY and you can get the minerals from there for £6.00 :) or less if your willing to bid.

I love them and would be lost without xx
https://hdnas.com/alli/loreal_mineral_foundation.jpg

Maybelline Superstay is a good cheap foundation that will last :flower:
https://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Superstay-24hr-Foundation_1042352/

MAC tinted moisturiser is fab, I wear it daily and it keeps my skin nice and doesn't dry out, sort of a dewy look but for more coverage I add touché éclat under eyes and a bit if bronzer/powder on top. I think it's £16 and lasts a few months.

Estee Lauder Double Wear is excellent and stays on all day. Even though it's a bit more costly, it's worth it in the end for a few reasons. First of all, they match your skin color to the foundation. I went through many in a pharmacy just because I would get it home and I didn't like the color. Secondly, really only a drop covers your entire face so it lasts longer.

I like Maybelline dream mate mousse.
I just bought L'Oreal studio secrets and its awful!

Estee Lauder Double Wear is excellent and stays on all day. Even though it's a bit more costly, it's worth it in the end for a few reasons. First of all, they match your skin color to the foundation. I went through many in a pharmacy just because I would get it home and I didn't like the color. Secondly, really only a drop covers your entire face so it lasts longer.

I will second this. It's £28 a bottle but it lasts for AGES, a drop really does cover your entire face. It's lightweight, doesn't feel like it's too thick on my face. I bought some last year and I still have half a bottle and I wear make up EVERY DAY without fail! It lasts all day too. I've just spent three hours cleaning and I still have flawless make up. Haha
Plus, if you have an advantage card for Boots you get lots of points! :happydance:

Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse, it's not the cheapest at £7 but it lasts all day & willlast you ages as you only need a small amount. Hope that helps..x

I use Bonjour and love it :) Doesn't look too heavy but good coverage and lasts all day for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->