four days to go we changed his name!

lavenderbrown

Reaction score
okay, so its only his middle name which isn't a biggie. but omg, cutting it fine.

our boy was gonna be called sebastian rutherford *lastname* but we decided in the last few days to change it to sebastian atticus *lastname*

im not sure which one i like more tbh. hubby keeps going on about how important names are blah blah and i'm just over here not really caring as i have a pretty unique name and all it did was cause trouble at school and i went by nicknames anyway haha.

what name do you prefer? i'm happy with either as picking the name was husband's job so at the end of the day whatever he chooses goes, but i can always sway his opinion hahaha.

I like Atticus, it just seems a bit easier to say with your chosen first name. But when it comes down to it, pick the one that feels right to you. :)

I like Sebastian but im not a huge fan of either middle name, I would probably go a bit more mainstream with a middle name

my friends son goes by Seb and his middle name is Carl

ohhhh i like Atticus....'to Kill a Mockingbird' such an amazing novel/play/decent movie.

The first name rutherford sound nice. I think you should go for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->