four days until predicted ovulation

podders91

Reaction score
But still not a hint of a line on my opk. Should it not be faint by now? Any help? Never tracked with opk's before!

I'm sorry I have no idea about opks - I'm temping and keeping an eye on cm, but I have read/heard that maybe you don't o every month?

Or faulty tests?

I'm meant to be ovulating about the same time, hoping it happens then for both of us :)

:dust:

Nope, I've had total blanks til today when I got two thick lines, some ladies get a build up but twice now Ov only got a positive on the day n nothing really b4 it xx

I'm sorry I have no idea about opks - I'm temping and keeping an eye on cm, but I have read/heard that maybe you don't o every month?

Or faulty tests?

I'm meant to be ovulating about the same time, hoping it happens then for both of us :)

:dust:

I'm paying for a rather expensive prescription to make me ovulate so I blooming hope I do lol! And good luck to you! Hope we both have good months :)

Maybe I'm just one of these women with no build up then and just get a line on the day :p

But still not a hint of a line on my opk. Should it not be faint by now? Any help? Never tracked with opk's before!

Scrap this. I've just done another after 2hrs no peeing and have the faintest ever line. Been doing 2 a day as per drs instructions since end of AF and this is the first I've seen of a line.

I'm actually excited that I'm going to ovulate. I need a life lol

Whoop for a line, thats awesome!

If we don't conceive this cycle I'm trying to decide whether it's opks next cycle orpreseed...decisions of the TTC! So I'm glad to get some info.

Ha ha, TTC seems to be a focus of my life ATM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->