Fourth time here in three years!

Spiffynoodles

4 kids 4 and under
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Feels like I was just here! :haha: If anyone has any questions pertaining to second tri, third tri, labor, or newborns, feel free to ask!

Do you have any experience with cloth diapering? If so, I'm open to any and all advice!

Do you have any experience with cloth diapering? If so, I'm open to any and all advice!

Personally, no, because all of my kids are still in diapers (can't get DD to use a toilet to save my life! :dohh:) so I would be doing an insane amount of laundry if I cloth diapered. But I have two friends who cloth diaper and love it. This was a blog post that one of my friends wrote about her cloth diaper experience. https://symmetricallifestyle.wordpr...er-wars-episode-1-the-cloth-diapering-begins/

Congrats and welcome back! Did you have any issues with toddler jealousy after bringing baby home? If so, any advice on dealing with it?

Hey spiffy can't believe your preggo again. Time flies!!!

Congrats and welcome x

Congrats and welcome back! Did you have any issues with toddler jealousy after bringing baby home? If so, any advice on dealing with it?

When my second was born, my first was 16 months old, and was VERY jealous! She would try to hit the baby anytime I was holding him, and would just scream and scream while I was breastfeeding. Unfortunately it was just a matter of waiting until she got used to him. However, she was 2 and 1/2 when #3 was born, and was WAY better with him! She wanted to hold him and look at him and bring me stuff, which was nice. My DS1 mostly ignored the new baby, and then about a month later, realized that if he scratched the baby's head it would get our attention right away, and so we went through a phase of that for awhile. For him, it helped to just make sure that we played with him while we held the baby, so he didn't feel left out.

Oh, and we also got our DD a book called "I'm a big sister!" and read it with her a lot before #3 was born, and I think that helped, too. DS1 was only 15 months at that time, though, so he just didn't understand. :flower:

Sighhh, not you again. (Just kidding !) Hahahaha. We have been pregnant together every time!!!!!!!!

Sighhh, not you again. (Just kidding !) Hahahaha. We have been pregnant together every time!!!!!!!!

:rofl: We must be two peas in a seriously crazy pod. :haha: If we ever got together for a playdate, people would think we were running a daycare. :dohh:

You've been a very busy lady Spiffy! Congratulations :)

Congrats :) , just wanted to ask with newborn how often do you need to visit a pediatrician ?

Congrats :) , just wanted to ask with newborn how often do you need to visit a pediatrician ?

Thanks! And congrats on your little miracle! I can see that it's be a real journey. :hugs:

The standard visits go like this:

2 weeks
2 months
4 months
6 months
9 months
12 months
15 months
18 months
2 years

And after that, they only go once a year. :flower:

i was feb 2012 lol! - to be fair DD1 took 3 years to get so we didn't want to risk it again ;)

Thank you so much :hugs: , wishing you a h&h 9 months !!

Thanks! And congrats on your little miracle! I can see that it's be a real journey. :hugs:

The standard visits go like this:

2 weeks
2 months
4 months
6 months
9 months
12 months
15 months
18 months
2 years

And after that, they only go once a year. :flower:

I notice you have 2 boys and a girl...just wondering how that has been for you? I had a boy, then a girl, and now having a boy again. I wanted a sister for my daughter but guess I can always try again later. Just wondering how the family dynamic is with 2 boys and a girl...is your daughter close to her brothers and vice versa?

I notice you have 2 boys and a girl...just wondering how that has been for you? I had a boy, then a girl, and now having a boy again. I wanted a sister for my daughter but guess I can always try again later. Just wondering how the family dynamic is with 2 boys and a girl...is your daughter close to her brothers and vice versa?

Hey EarthMama! I wish I could say that my daughter is close to her brothers, but the truth is, she rarely ever plays with them. The boys will sometimes play together, but they're at the age where they fight over toys a lot, but even so, I can tell that they're going to get along really well as they each get older. I'm really hoping this baby is a girl, because DD really wants a little sister. But on the other hand, I grew up with only brothers, and one of my brothers was only 13 months younger, and we played together all the time. We were best friends. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->