FR digital test, need help!

Anb7765

Reaction score
Hi! AF was due on the 26th or 27th of Feb. Tested on 28th and BFN. Just got back into town, used this digi. It stayed on the clock symbol so I took it apart (naughty, I know, but I read several posts from other ladies saying to do this). It flashed all the symbols (yes, no, ?) And ended up this: yes+ with the clock symbol. I've Googled ans read other ladies stories of when this happened and half were actually pregnant and about half werent. Wondering if anyone experienced this before?? Thank you!!

Attachments

• PHOTO_20180305_203759.jpg
    PHOTO_20180305_203759.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 49
I’ve not used these tests before. I would test again, could be a screwy test. Hope you get your bfp

I’ve not used these tests before. I would test again, could be a screwy test. Hope you get your bfp

Thank you! Yeah, think I'll go to the store and get another test son xx

This definitely happened to me and I wasn’t pregnant:( My test came up not pregnant though but as soon as I took it apart it started flashing yes, no, and landed on yes. Turns out they ALL do that if you take it apart! Would rather it just land on the clock instead of always yes. Guarantee they do that on purpose because “well.. they told you NOT to ever crack it open!” Lol but I hope yours is a for real yes! Just thought I’d share my experience with it, GL & FX!

This definitely happened to me and I wasn’t pregnant:( My test came up not pregnant though but as soon as I took it apart it started flashing yes, no, and landed on yes. Turns out they ALL do that if you take it apart! Would rather it just land on the clock instead of always yes. Guarantee they do that on purpose because “well.. they told you NOT to ever crack it open!” Lol but I hope yours is a for real yes! Just thought I’d share my experience with it, GL & FX!

Ah really!? Thats crazy lol! Ive seen half being pregnant and half not. Its so confusing isnt it?😂

Quick update: the day after I got this result, I took a dollar HPT and it was negative. Still no period, or signs of her coming. However have been feeling nauseous at times, especially at night time but haven't been sick yet x

I'd check using a FRER. They are pretty reliable!

Woke up this morning with a gross taste in my mouth, kind of like what a quarter would taste like I guess?? and a sick feeling in my stomach. But also felt like AF is coming. So confused lol! Just wanted to keep updated in case anyone looks at this in the future :)

Thank you ladies!! She's about 2 weeks late so I'm kind of expecting her any day now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->