FR digital test problems?? HELP?!

alnguyen11

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP!
Earlier today i bought a first response digital test, and i had plenty of difficulties.
First, i peed on the stick while the screen was blank, unknowingly (the box says to wait for a 'clock' symbol to appear on the screen before using'). about 4 minutes after i took it, the clock symbol appeared. the box says that i clock that DOESNT blink means the test is waiting for a sample. one that IS blinking is determining your results. well this one WAS NOT blinking.

8 hours later (its good for up to 12 hours) i peed on the SAME stick, assuming it didnt get anything from the first try because the test wasnt on. after 25 minutes, there was still the clock that wasnt blinking, so i gave up on the test.
after reading some forums, i decided to take the test apart. a '?' error message appeared on the screen. i put it back together and left it alone and gave up on it AGAIN.
another 20 minutes later i decided to take it apart again, but this time i removed all the contents of the test. THEN a 'YES+' finally appeared on the screen, once the screen was completely removed from the test itself.

ALSO when i look at the strip that lies under the screen in the actual test there is only one single pink line.

i am currently NOT trying to get pregnant. please help in any way that you can with deciphering what this means!!

i'm too flustered to post a pic now, will do later.

thank you for responding. the test came in a two pack, and i am planning on taking the second one first thing in the morning. i'm just so confused.

I would say the same do another test following the instructions and see what happens, it may of been because it was used incorrectly or it could be that you are pregnant...I hope you get the answer you are looking for :)

thank you everyone for your advice :) can't wait to retest in the morning but i can't seem to get myself to bed because i have too much on my mind! :\

GL with tomorrow's test XXXX

I just had the same thing happen to me! Did you ever take another test and if so, what test did you use? And what was the result?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->