FR OPK digital--am I even ovulating?

chispasgal

Reaction score
Hi all -
After this years apt. w/doc I decided that I would give digital OPK a try since the regular kinda i never seem certain on the result--so I bought first response digital this month-followed directions and times as best as I could. Started day 5-and now on day 14 today- all negative (minus a couple that were errors-though since it didn't turn off figured they were negative as well). I know today might be different but figuring all I'll see is neg (looking back at past months CM and other symptoms I usually O (at least I think) around day 12-13)

anyhow--i guess im wondering if anyone used FR dig OPK and had issue with them (i've seen mix reviews out there) and then wondering if i ovulate at all (Doc said that could be the issue--unfortunately going to a fertility doc is not something we will do) or just some months and not others?? .

I'm very concerned/upset/sad about it all (as i just had a bday(41) this past weekend and really thought we'd hit the timing just right) and i really believe i didn't even ovulate (no other physical symptoms that i sometimes get)

I'd appreciate any insight, thoughts, ideas, anything
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back