FR vs Instalert???

myopicmidget

5 angels ttc#1
Reaction score
Hi All,
Could you help me with a quick question please? Just done a First Response and a Instalert OPK on CD11. The FR is very negative but the Instalert looks positive. Would you mind having a looksie & tell me which I should believe please!
Thank you vv much!
First is FR - control on right & 2nd is Instalert, control on the left.

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 39
I agree with you , pretty big difference in the tests !
The one of the right looks positive to me :)
Good luck

Grrrrr really confused now. Tried again with both tests & slightly more diluted sample. FR now darker (but still neg) whilst Instalert is lighter!!

Serves me right for trying to save a few pennies - will stick to CB smiley faces next month.

Hope you get a better reading !

Thank you Court. It's been the same every day since - with FR showing very negative all the time & Instalert being positive in the morning & neg in the afternoon.

I'm going to bite the bullet & buy some Clearblue digis - at least there's no mistaking a smiley face!

Just a quick update after testing with the CB digi tests too. Seems they do all work the same but the pic above of the Instalert was not actually positive. Have attached a pic below & you can see when it's positive, the Instalert gets very dark & all across the whole line. Just for future info if anyone else gets confused with these tests!
(From left - FR, CB, Instalert & all control lines at top)
MMx

Attachments

• DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
Much better :) I gave up on OPK'S way to hard to read and I saw a few ladies posted on here their test ( same brand ) and people said it was positive but mine looked the same and most ladies say mine was negative hmmm

:nope:

Oh dear - back to square one & even more confused than ever.
This morning - CB digis say negative as I would expect them to. BUT the FR and Instalert look even more positive than yesterday. They're all supposed to be 40 miu, I don't understand :wacko:

I think you've the right idea Court - just give up on the things & do it the old fashioned way (loads of BDing all the time!)

Pic below - again all controls at the top, all with same sample.

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
:nope:

Oh dear - back to square one & even more confused than ever.
This morning - CB digis say negative as I would expect them to. BUT the FR and Instalert look even more positive than yesterday. They're all supposed to be 40 miu, I don't understand :wacko:

I think you've the right idea Court - just give up on the things & do it the old fashioned way (loads of BDing all the time!)

Pic below - again all controls at the top, all with same sample.

Oh my!! How frustrating and confusing!!! Guess it's better to be safe than sorry...go :sex: haha! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->