Frank?? Corrie

Lissa3120

Reaction score
possible spoilers if you don't already know future storyline lol

So on monday Frank dies, and i was wandering who you think kills him?

shows suspects:
Sally
Kevin
Peter
Carla
Michelle

my theory:
i reckon that Jenny kills him, as they trick Carla into selling up. So i think she goes into a business deal with him and kills him... therefore becoming MINTED.
just a theory though as i can't see the others having serious motivation to do it, as they all have better things to do than murder and be sent to prison, they're big characters...

who do you think kills him?? :flower:

i think his mum but i think she will frame either sallly or carla x

I don't think Jenny becasue

Apparently Michelle nicks the contract that Carla signed, meaning that there would be nothing for her.

I'm not sure who though, I keep changing my mind. If I had to guess I would probably go for Carla, maybe Peter?

I really am not sure I think maybe his mum anne as she is the only disposable character x

ooooh interesting about michelle!

and quite a few people think his mum... i just can't see that she'd have it in her, but i can see why she would...

ooooh interesting about michelle!

and quite a few people think his mum... i just can't see that she'd have it in her, but i can see why she would...

I think she would have it in her. She thinks the stress of the trial killed her beloved husband, so if she found out he was guilty all along, she'd probably be quite upset!!!

Another vote for the mother here to, no doubt another character (carla, peter?) will be thought to of done it though and we'll have another court case where they get sent to prison for a while then the police realise they've messed up and it was in fact someone else...! xx

Another vote for Mum here. The strain has been showing in their relationship and she hasn't liked some of his actions this week even if Sally isn't her fav person. To then find out he did rape Carla when the stress of the trial killed her husband, I think it will tip her over the edge.

I think Mum too, she wont be missed in the soap really unlike the others x

I never even thought that it could be his mum but ah it makes so much sense now!! like someone else said shes the only disposable character that no one would miss. Before Frank's mum i thought it was going to be Kevin.

xx

I'm thinking his Mum now too, Carla seemed to obvious and Peter I think would have been to pissed to even get up and then back down the stairs. :)

I think his Mum overheard him admit it to Carla that he raped her.

I think his mum to, i read somewere that she overheard him admitting to carla that he did rape her. Before tonight i thought maybe peter but i doubt it very much now lol

I was thinking the whole time he was talking to carla someone was there so i think it will have been his mum

I hope it washt carla thats too obvious

so after last nights episodes im starting to sway more to his mum... although they kinda hinted at carla... but i agree thats just too obvious, and yeah peter couldnt even lift the bottle, let a lone deliver a fatal blow with it!
i dont think sally did it or kevin.

hopefully find out soon though, its driving me mad trying to play detective whilst watching it lol

I just hope they don't drag it out over months and months! I definatley think his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->