Frank?? Corrie

Drunk Peter is ace.

V xxx

I love drunk Peter too!! I said the same to hubby last night - brilliant!!

:haha: loved him to here!

I think the mom still after seeing last nights, reckoned she heard him admit to the rape and then thought she'd stood by him and then he was a rapist afterall...and his dad died during the case so she would of thought it was all his fault even though she'd blamed carla for it. Looking forward to seeing all the reactions on the next episode xx

Me and my mum both think Carla because of Frank having her pinned against the railings. She could have pushed him to get him off her causing him to fall down the stairs

im liking the 'his mum heard him admit it' theory.. tht would be a good 1 to watch!!

I also don't think its Carla because I since read that

The weapon used to hit him with was the whiskey bottle. Carla had it in her bag but he took it off her and then pinned her against the railings, she wouldn't have been able to grab it in the position she was.

anyone read this weeks inside soap?? peter is veeeery interesting, reccomend it for a good read lol. since hes with carla simon hardly matters...

Just reads TV mag and they are only dragging it out for 2 weeks and then the killer is revealed they try do a runner.

V xx

I'm glad its only 2 weeks, I actually thought they would drag it out alot longer. :)

I haven't read this weeks inside soap, might have to buy it tomorrow. :thumbup:

I think the Mum too. I reckon she overheard Frank admitting to Carla that he raped her. Tonights episode has made me doubt it a little though as the Mum was shouting and screaming at Carla. Obviously this could have been to distract any suspicion from herself, but would she really want Carla to go to jail for his murder if she knew she hadn't done it and that he had actually raped her??

Out of the list of their main 5 suspects though, I'd say Michelle.

See, I see tonights episode with his mum as she really did blame Carla in her own way. She never said it was her that killed him but said it was her fault and that if Frank hadn't of met her none of it would have happened, which in a way is true, he would have never have raped her, his dad wouldn't have died from the stress etc.
In turn she wouldn't have overheard their conversation and lashed out, accidentally killing him. :winkwink:

See, I see tonights episode with his mum as she really did blame Carla in her own way. She never said it was her that killed him but said it was her fault and that if Frank hadn't of met her none of it would have happened, which in a way is true, he would have never have raped her, his dad wouldn't have died from the stress etc.
In turn she wouldn't have overheard their conversation and lashed out, accidentally killing him. :winkwink:

That is a very good point, I like your thinking :thumbup:

So, do you think it'll eventually come out that he did rape Carla? I hope so.

Yeah I thought the same to :thumbup: xx

That is a very good point, I like your thinking :thumbup:

So, do you think it'll eventually come out that he did rape Carla? I hope so.

What to everyone else? I think its got to really as some sort of conclusion to the story line. Plus if that is what happened then his mum would have to admit that that is what she heard. :)

Loving the Frank's mum theory! I think it's a strong possibility! That or Michelle!

well looking at it realisticly.. none of the main charactors have been written out so it cant be none of them.. if they were to havedone it they would be leaving to go to prisomn or do a runner, and there has been no reports of ending contracts.. which leads me to think its his mum cuz shes not been there long and really id the only one except for jenny who can really just leave the ssoap

I am starting to think Michelle has done it.

V xxx

She has ben keeping scarce this week and after she stole that contract, I bet Frank saw her and attacked her.

And she fought back.

V xxx

I'm not sure about his mum now, I think perhaps it's Jenny. She overheard the conversation, realised he had used her and battered him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->