Frank?? Corrie

I really don't think it should be Jenny as that just seems pointless to me, shes only been in it 2 minutes and hasn't been a real character really.
Also I don't think his Mum has looked like the 'grieving' parent to me, she seems more interested in taking control of the factory then anything else.

If it was one of the others i.e Peter or Carla is doesn't mean they will go down for it, it could be like Carl king in Emmerdale, we know but they don't kind of thing. I don't think it will be though. :)

Thats always a plus for me, I hate it when they drag it out for months. :)

So, who do you think has done it after this weeks events?

I still think his mum, her reaction when Carla went in and said Peter Barlow was in prison was pure guilt!!

I still think his mum, definitely not Carla or Peter who I first thought. Even though I didn't see last nights so not sure if I missed anything?

It was his Mummy for sure.

Sally get clobbered next week, it's Franks watch that is the key.

V xxx

Yep, totally back to thinking it's mummy dearest after her reaction to Carla's news about Peter

Definitely think it was the mum.

I reckon she walked into the factory and heard Frank admitting he raped Carla, she lost it, hit him with the bottle, took the watch and dumped the bottle :thumbup:

Definately the mum, just watched an ad where she's saying 'catch them, catch who killed me son' then there's all the suspects, there's so much play on her it's definately her. Plus her reaction over sally saying about the watch. Find out Monday :thumbup:

I am sure it was his mom - everyone else are really strong characters and I don't think they could write them out of the storyline and corrie wouldn't get someone banged up for murder and then get them off again like they did with Tracey.

It's his Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum :)

V xx

Sally... what a clutz... i was literally banging my head against the wall.
And Kevin... her hero and all that... but where is his and Molly's kid?! what was the point in that whole story line if we never see the kid?! he'll probably show up in a few years time as a troublesome child or something.

Franks mum was a bit scary last night. Especially when sally opened the door and she was just sat there like "go away"... very sinister... heebie jeebies.

Haha yep we guessed it right! Go us! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->