freak out moment!!

hopingwaiting

Reaction score
6 weeks yesterday!! Had a mc last october so a little nervous and also have endo. I had the brown discharge today which i was told is normal no cramps. I do have bloating and i had a little back pain. I know they say its normal but how do you not freak out. It would help me if people told me this happened to them also??

Heya hun. I'm just as freaked out as you. I've had brown bleeding for the past 3 days, went to a&e yesterday then this morning got called in for an internal scan. Sac was there and yolk sac too, so I've been slightly reassured. Maybe you should go for an internal scan? I keep being told that brown spotting is normal and it's probably old blood but I know exactly how you feel. I have had mild cramping too so it just feels like something bad but try not to worry. Apparently this is quite common in pregnancies xx

Wish I could give reassurance but I'm dealing with the same thing. I'm 7+4, which I right around when baby stopped growing last time. I've been having brown spotting this afternoon with some achiness. I'm thinking ( and hoping ) that the discomfort is gas since my IBS seems to have kicked in. Dr said to just watch it and make sure it doesn't turn pink or red.

well at 6 when i got home yesterday i was about to take a nap and relax. didnt have to use the bathroom but did so i didnt wake up to pee. i started bleeding very heavy with clots. Went to er. at about 830 i passed the baby. im sooo upset

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->