freaking out a bit...ok...a lot...

arlosmama

Reaction score
sooooo...I just got a call from the nurse and she said my AMH results were 2.2 which were good...not for just someone my age...but for someone in general...I have read that anything under 15 is not good and she said that I might be getting this confused with the FSH finding...and that it is important to have results over 1.0. I am hoping I am ok...I am having an incredible amount of guilt thinking I have ruined my chances by being selfish and waiting this long to try for number two...why does this have to be so difficult? Anyone have similar results and things worked out fine...I am such a jerk for waiting...what was I thinking? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sooooo...I just got a call from the nurse and she said my AMH results were 2.2 which were good...not for just someone my age...but for someone in general...I have read that anything under 15 is not good and she said that I might be getting this confused with the FSH finding...and that it is important to have results over 1.0. I am hoping I am ok...I am having an incredible amount of guilt thinking I have ruined my chances by being selfish and waiting this long to try for number two...why does this have to be so difficult? Anyone have similar results and things worked out fine...I am such a jerk for waiting...what was I thinking? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry, i cant help but didnt want to read and run. Sending you :hugs: hope someone can help:hugs:

Hi Hun ,I don't know much about it but I did read that over one is normal and over 3 is high ,so I think that is great ,try not to worry Hun,good luck on getting your little one ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You made me look up what AMH was (that is a new one on me) - anyway found this for you:

High (often PCOS) Over 3.0 ng/ml
Normal Over 1.0 ng/ml
Low Normal Range 0.7 - 0.9 ng/ml
Low 0.3 - 0.6 ng/ml
Very Low Less than 0.3 ng/ml

Thank you all so so much...this is becoming draining...I am assuming I was looking at the wrong levels...maybe I was looking at the pmol/L instead of the ng/mL...who knows anymore...I wish that medical staff could talk to you like a normal person and not like you know all that they know...I guess all I can do is try....that is all I can really do regardless of results, it has just been an emotional roller coaster and I feel like I am starting to break...thanks again for all of your help...I am feeling a little bit better...I have at least stopped crying...I think I need a cocktail...or 6...which is not good for my fertility....how wrong is it that alcohol is a negative?

Ovarian Fertility Potential pmol/L ng/mL

Optimal Fertility 28.6 - 48.5 4.0 - 6.8
Satisfactory Fertility 15.7 - 28.6 2.2 - 4.0
Low Fertility 2.2 - 15.7 0.3 - 2.2
Very Low / undetectable 0.0 - 2.2 0.0 - 0.3
High Level > 48.5 >6.8

I just had mine tested and came out at 0.68. The doctor told me anything over 1.0 was good and normal so congrats! Looks like you have a nice reserve left. Quit feeling guilty and get after it!

You girls are the best...I wish I could have you all over for food and drinks...it is places like these that make me feel like I have someone to talk to...no offense to my husband...but he just doesn't get it...and I don't expect him too or fault him for it...I just need another outlet and am so glad I have here...xoxo all...let's all get at it...

:hugs: totally get the guilt thing... have a 3yo DS, waited before ttc #2 and am now wondering if I left it too late...we've been through a stressful time because of the recession and no doubt if I'd had #2 straight away I'd have felt guilty for being a stressed mum. Going to see my GP Monday so at least will start on the road of finding out if everything's ok....:cry:
Glad your tests came our ok even if none of us understand what the docs are talking about lol
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->