Freaking out and confused

Joeymba

Reaction score
Hello. Am a new poster and a really confused. Can't even think or sleep well cause of this issue. So, l will start by telling my history, maybe it may help explain this better. I had sex with my partner on the 2nd of March, took emergency pill immediately, then 9days later l had my period. It came 2 days earlier than the prediction. 4days flowing. Then on the 18th of March, had sex again, took emergency pills, (the once that come in 2,where u take the other 12hrs later), l took it 13hrs later though. Then 9days later, still in March, l started spotting, or atleast that's what l thought it was cz the blood was really dark, or brown even then following day, the bleeding increased to like 4 pad changes. It was dark red, with dark spots. Infact l used 4 packs of pads. This was an unusual flow for me. I felt no pain but l bled more than expected.oh BTW, l also had started headaches and light headed symptoms,, then yesterday, bmy nipples were tingly, checked them out, expressed a bit, and a clear discharge came out, on both nipples. I had a 1yr 11month old who l stopped breastfeeding about 4nonths or 3ago. So now am confused. Haven't taken the test yet. My calender says am ovulating today, and my next period is on the 17th of April. Am freaking out. Could l be pregnant? But how though? Could the bleeding l had have been implantation bleeding? But it was heavy and 4 days? Am freaking out.

You can still have milk come out of your boobs upwards of a year after you stop breastfeeding.

I think you’re ok, could it be possible using it twice so close together threw your cycles off a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->