Freaking out!! Please don't R&R!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by zoey1990, Nov 13, 2011.

1. zoey1990

zoey1990 Well-Known Member

Brown discharge!! It's like normal discharge mixed with old brown blood! What can possibly cause this at 1/2dpo???? I went to the bathroom and there was some in my underwear and when i wiped there was a bit more! I'm freaking out thinking this is :af: coming to get me 2 weeks early! Please help! Please don't R&R!!! :cry:

2. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

Sorry but I'm not sure what it is... :wacko:

3. zoey1990

Thank you for replying, I'm really freaking out! x x x

4. Mazzy17

Mazzy17 Well-Known Member

Could it be implantation bleeding? :shrug:

5. zoey1990

I don't think it's possible to have implant bleeding this early, It don't even look like blood :shrug: I just went the bathroom again and checked and it looks more brown/yellowish and a little like jelly (tmi) But its barely there anymore, Only a teenie tiny amount now. I don't know what to think... :(

6. wanabeamama

wanabeamama Well-Known Member

It sounds like ovulation spotting it's very normal but not particularly common it's noting to worry about :hugs:

7. SabrinaKat

SabrinaKat Delighted Mum to Finn

I sometimes got this as well (especially when I was charting my cycles) and asked my GP, she said it could be implantation blood, but probably just some old blood --incidentially, I have a tender cervix and in pregnancy, have brown spotting alot, which makes me think that might be what is happening to you (e.g. cervix, not 'spotting')

best wishes

8. zoey1990

Isn't it to early for implantation bleeding? I'm only 1, Maybe 2 dpo. I really hope it's a good sign x x x

9. MrsBroodyPant

MrsBroodyPant Well-Known Member

hope it is a good sign for u x

10. zoey1990

I hope so to, I'm trying to tell myself that i'm not out yet, I just keep thinking all of the good possibilities can't happen this early, It's to early for implant bleeding but it's also to early for :af: Its pretty much stopped now anyway. Im gonna give it a few hours and if nothing else happens and it stays away then ill just carry on like it never happened :shrug: Thanks for the reply's ladies x x x x

11. Lyd

Lyd Mummy

hi, i had some brown discharge and light cramps the day my period was due and then again 6 days later but i turned out to be pregnant. for a whole week i felt like i was on my period and was checking every 5 minutes but nothing appeared!

12. zoey1990

Wow, Congrats hunnie :happydance:, I doubt thats the case for me considering im only about 2 dpo :( Thank you for replying :flower: x x x

13. mixedbeautyx

mixedbeautyx Well-Known Member

Maybe late o spotting?

14. Bean66

Bean66 Proud Mummy!!

Probably ovulation spotting. If it occurs it's usually a few days post Ov as it takes time for it to travel down. That make sense?

Fingers crossed for you.

15. Bean66

Bean66 Proud Mummy!!

Found this -

Mid-cycle or ovulatory bleeding is thought to result from the sudden drop in estrogen that occurs just before ovulation. This drop in hormones can trigger withdrawal bleeding in the same way that switching from active to placebo birth control pills does. The rise in hormones that occurs after ovulation prevents such mid-cycle spotting from becoming as heavy or long lasting as a typical menstruation. Spotting is more common in longer cycles

16. xcited4bby

xcited4bby Member

sounds to me like ovulation bleeding, i get this sometimes, FX this month goes well for you xx