Freaking out

Girlnextdoor

Reaction score
I accidentally posted this in the TWW and meant to put it here... Oh no! I miscarried (my second loss) on March 11th. So DH and I had decided that when we had sex we would use the pull out method until I had my first period. Well, on April 3rd, we had sex and he had an "accident" and didn't pull out in time. I've been waiting for my period, but I started to get suspicious and took a test. I am seeing the faintest possible line right now. I am not even 100% sure if I might be imagining it. I am freaking out. My doctor told me to wait until after I got my first period to try again. I think I am going to have a panic attack.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! My doc told me to wait to but I DONT WANT TO!!!! I would call the doc and get your levels checked. Could it be from the previous pregnancy?

reread your post it is probably not from before!!! I think you are pregnant again!!!! :)

Okay. I wouldn't freak out! First off, everything happens for a reason. Secondly, I have heard of many women getting pregnant without waiting a cycle and everything turned out great! I would love to see this faint line you speak of.... Maybe you are imagining it, maybe you still have an HCG level over 5 and it's picking up on it. It's only been like almost 5 weeks since the m/c. I wouldn't consider that "late". If you are PG again (which is very likely), this is God's way of letting you know you are fine and don't need the tests run that you were going in for. Just take a deep breath and relax, and keep me posted. Everything will be fine!

I second the "relax" or try too !!!
Such varied info out there on when TTC after mc but I believe if it's meant to happen it will. I've read alot of people do manage to conceive very quickly after mc
The dr told us there was no reason not too (natural MMC at 9+ wks 1/4/11) and we are NTNP at the moment
Did you have a -ve hpt after mc ?? Can you post a picture ?!?!
Have you taken a hpt this morning ?!!
Loads of questions sorry ! Very interested !!
:smile:
Jo
X

Thank you so much for your support, ladies! I'm still not sure what to think. I am spotting now so I'm not sure this one is going to stick anyway :shrug:

I was testing negative on hpt's after the miscarriage, so this is definitely not left over hcg. I haven't tested again this morning because I only have one frer and I don't want to waste it. Also, since I am spotting, I would almost rather not have the confirmation and get excited just to have it not stay, you know? I'm also worried because the line is SO faint.

Here is the picture. You can BARELY see it, but it is there...
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/ckeen/IMG_0048-1.jpg
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/ckeen/IMG_0048_invert.jpg

My dr. told me to wait too.. But theres no way I can wait! It's constantly on my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->