Freaky looking ultrasound lol

LoveCakes

Reaction score
Look at my ultrasound from today! It doesn't even look human. What does everyone think ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 84
I've also attached my one from last week to prove I'm not having an alien baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
LOL I had those comments about my own ultrasounds. :hugs:

No worries, I'm sure the ultrasound distorts some of the image.

Congrats on your LO. :)

S/he looks cute! I love ultrasounds early on in the pregnancy, they always look like jellybeans :D

I can never make sense of ultrasound pictures - I think I must be pregnant with a Rorschach test! So yours looks pretty standard to me ;)

I had a scan at 34 weeks with DS and DH said he looked like an Ewok from Star Wars! I was so mad. LOL

I was allowed to watching during my 20 week scan with DD but didn't know what I was looking at half the time. It was a lot of blobs and random bones.

if you dont think your baby looks human look at the free 4d one the private company gave us :rofl: they wanted to test out the new 4d bit of the machine so tried it for me on free. to be fair the ultrasound person said it was a bit early for a 4d scan and she just wanted to see if it worked

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/IMAG0438_zps7160fb9d.jpg

this alien picture gave her the nickname "paul the alien" after the film paul :rofl:

oh there is actually nothing wrong with her eye - she moved as the person took the pic :dohh:

I think baby is just upside down there. Looks a lot more normal if you flip the picture over. I can make out the little arm and leg buds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->