Free avent bottle and fridge magnet...

true i havent recieved them but a cash for gold company started sending stuff to my parents address (i send my parcels there as i work day and some nights )

emma seems company might be using it to sell our contact details to other companies many have not got this freebie :(

They probably ran out of stock, its was obviously i very popular offer
which was posted all over the internet, on various parenting and
freebie websites, tesco stopped doing their pampers hamper for
the same reason, demand was too high and it was costing them
too much. x

i don't think they have stopped offering it though if they have ran out?

Hi all, just wanted to say don't give up hope as I got my fridge magnet and bottle this morning!! I registered mid December and it's perfect timing as I have my section tomorrow and was going to buy one of these bottles later!

Sam

Mine came this morning too after i sent off for it in december

ah right nice hopefully everyone else will get, can't believe its taken this long lol

Got mine this morning after signing up in December too. Maybe they just ran out of stock.

Hey ladies,

Just thought I would update.

Registered for this offer in November and only just had my delivery of bottle and magnet this morning!!! 4 months later:wacko:

lol mine has just arrived only got a 125ml/4oz bottle, better than nothing providing that i didnt think it would come!! so im very happy :)

lol!! :) oh soz i did get my mag just didnt notice it when i opened he box!! silly me! :)

After reg Dec I got mine too today. Thats going in the draw for baby number 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->