Free Breastflow Baby Bottle...

mumtobeplus1

Expecting & Mum of 1
Reaction score
Just fill in your details for a 4oz breastflow bottle...takes up to 3 weeks to arrive.

https://www.breastflow.co.uk/CollectInfo.asp

thanks hun my baby doesnt take a bgottle im hoping this one may convince her to.

Excellent, I did this with my first little girl as the offer was on then, too! Thanks so much.

All gone

The Free Sample Bottle has proved a huge success and our first stock of 5000 bottles has already been allocated.

I've just regeistered for one as I didn't read the full thread and it said they were sending me one. Oh well, I'm not actually pg yet anyway so if it turns up it turns up.

Thank you x

I just registered for one from experience if the form is showing there are bottles available if not it will show a message saying sorry.

This is what it says on the page the link takes me to -

The Free Sample Bottle has proved a huge success and our first stock of 5000 bottles has already been allocated.

Thank you for your response to Breastflow.

With the Give-Away offer now finished please feel free to check the current range from Breastflow
which is available for a limited time with free postage from this site only.

If you haverequested a freebottle please allow up to three weeks for our sample to arrive with you.

Thanks for your interest

Is there another section I have to click on or something?

:wacko:

no afraid not it means they have run out they do the promotion every few weeks so keep an eye out you have to be fast though.

Got mine but not had chance to try LO on it yet

I managed to get one with my last baby, and we've lost it... :( he really liked it too. I hope that they'll have another offer soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->