Free Fathers Day Card worth £2.99 and free p&p @ Funky Pigeon

i also used it on 2 birthday cards believe the deal is on until 16th.

I ordered 1 fathers day card yday, thank you. Did try and use the code again but it didnt let me, said i had already used it x

yeah its only one free card per account/email address/postal address :D

Wow i ordered mine yesterday after lunch and it arrived this morning! Really pleased.Thanks x

Mines came today, i ordered a few from different email addresses and the cards are great

cant get it to work, entered code and still charging £2.99

was doing that too me this morning going to try it later i noticed on hotukdeals its expired so wondering if it was only vaild till 14th.

yea think its expired, although it doesnt say that on FP, just doesnt do anything
when you apply code.

funky50dad is working for half price card though.

THE 50% OFF CODE THAT CURRENTLY WORKS IS: FunkyDad50

Ah sorry i got it the wrong way round. lol

I didnt bother ordering, i usually just get all my cards from card factory
as and when needed, have nothing coming up and had already bought
fathers day cards.

hey hun understand hun i get alot of my cards from there, trying to do some good recently and buy local too so only got from FP cause it was free lol but my sister seen the ones we got and wanted one for her dad so was happy to pay the £1.24 for her card lol :D

i actually got my son's birthday card for 22nd june at the local chemist because it had a cute little monkey on it lol my son is like a monkey lol so just suited me i used to have a huge box full of cards but rarely give cards these days unless its someone worth making an effort for lol :D but with CF cards 5 for £1 lol always great deal x

Mine came this morning and it's fantastic, really happy with it and it didn't cost a penny! Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->