Free fullsize bold liquid 4washer !!

Maybe it thinks I do too much washing - my washing machine is on everyday with @ least 2/3 loads!

I wonder what we are doing 'wrong' to not qualify?

i didn't qualify either but now they can bombard me with shitty emails lol GRRRRR

Prob just random every 50 people or something?! yep we will be bombarded with emails grrrrrrrr, not a fan of bold now :lol:

Awwwwwwww crap I never thought of that - now that really sucks! Like I don't get enough spam emails already :growlmad:

Grrr, I never qualified either, I put strongly agree on all the ones so it was obviously summat else! Will have to unsubscribe to those emails! x

i qualified too....u can diddle these a little espec when they say do u recommend things always say yes and then they like you :D i know its not complete answer¬!!

I said I always recommend things grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i replied to that email saying i wasnt happy that my time was wasted, and i wanted to know how it decides who qualifies. havent had a reply yet :rofl:

Oooohhhhh you go girl! Let us know what the reply is x

i just went on and it says they have been overwhelmed with applications so try again another day, bet is all u lot lol

i just went on and it says they have been overwhelmed with applications so try again another day, bet is all u lot lol

Same goes!! Baby & Bump ladies have took over the Bold Experience!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->