Free huggies newborn starter pack

shx

Mummy to Amelia. TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi,

I was just browsing asdas website last night and seen that if you join asdas babyclub online you get a free voucher for this. Its got a full size pack of nappies, wipes, a little hat i think and £5 of vouchers! You just have to print the voucher and take it to a store. Sam x

Will be checking that one out!!

xx

Already got mine, I have also joined Tesco & Sainsbury's, with Sainsbury's you get a voucher for the Huggies mum & baby pack worth £9.99 in store. I also picked up my Bounty mum to be pack in Sainsbury's & that had a voucher for a free pack of newborn nappies from Tesco as well a loads of other free stuff like sudcrem & bio oil - it was fab as it was free!

The hospital gave me a free baby pack, with nappies and sudocream and bio-oil, detal and fairy washing up tablets!! woo.

The hospital gave me a free baby pack, with nappies and sudocream and bio-oil, detal and fairy washing up tablets!! woo.

Sounds like the one I picked up from Sainsburys - did you have the tesco voucher in one of the magazines?

thanks ... just printed my voucher off and will pick it up when shopping tonight. these will be my very first baby products :) :)

Thanks for this. Also boots have a baby club thing with the advantage card where you get a free changing bag.

No probs :) will have to check the sainsbury one out! Thanks x

Wow. Wish I was in the uk! We don't have stuff like that in the states I don't think *runs off to look*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->