free internet for me!

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
riiight i just paid my sky bill and they asked if i wanted to have sky broadband again now im like errr we have sky broadband.....

hes like no you havnt since the 23rd sept..

me say- im actually using it as i talk to you...

turns out when bt cut our phone off they should have cut the net too but they haven't for some odd reason

so free net for me.... for now anyway you watch itll get cut off now!

bumbags

that happened to me and for 2.5 years i had free internet...then we hadt he house renovated moved out for 6 months and when we came back as the wireless had been disconnected for such a long time and geek head me forgot the passwords we had to get reconected and pay HOW RUDE LOL

h x

god sake i trying to pay bt and have been on hold for 35 mins!!!

And once you do start paying again, they won't let you stop! Our BT internet connection was supposed to get cut 5 months ago (or around that). We've had a letter acknowledging we stopped it, but maybe phone calls later they're still taking the money out of our account each month. Fair enough, they're being good and refunding each (by cheque, including the money we spend sending them a signed for letter) month, but jeez ... can't you just -stop- taking it?!

So yeah, you sure you want to actually pay them? :p

im on my mobile, will look at that site later. the reason we stopped paying bt was cause they took 500£ out of our account for no reason!! still fighting to get it back the shit heads.

STTIIILLL ON TEH PHONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"