Free MAM Dummy - Got a reply at last

M

mummy_k

:baby: Hi all i have just emailed MAM about not recieving my free dummy and they have replied asking me to send them my address and they will post out a dummy today, :baby::baby: so if you email [email protected] just say you still havet recieved your dummy and someone will mail you back pretty much strait away :happydance:

I've just e-mailed them... awaiting their reply!!

Might drop them an email since ive applied for about 5 things from them and never recieved anything!!

I never received anything from them either. Just gave it up as a bad job! Might email them too just for the principal of it :lol:

I would but Jacob doesnt even have a dummy anymore maybe I should ask for a bottle in compensation x

Well since i rang them on Thurs i got 4 dummy's through the post this morning there really nice ones as well

I only know of 2 people who actually got stuff now :rofl: AG and princess_bump

If they have limited supplies of these free samples then they really should say on the application form

hiya i have just recieved my free dummies they are dead cute they are the tiny silicone ones one says sweet pea and the other has a little heart on, well worth the email xxx

i got my MAM dummys come today really nice purple ones but they are from 4 months+ and gertie is only 2 months lol!!

isent an email stating that i had never received the free dummy and i got a reply saying we're really sorry you didnt receive it. tht was all.

Ive sent off for some more so fingers crossed

i sent yet another email and got a reply finally! it said that if i applied throught there website it is a faulty and certain 'free websites are using and it has nothing to do with them. they said the one out of a magazine is the real promotion and they have sent them all out this week. did say she would send me one out tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->