Free Nuby BreastPump Offer back on till the 5th Aug!!!

LadyGecko

Mummy to DD1, DD2 & 5 Ang
Reaction score
UK Step 1: Like the NUBY UK page, www.facebook.com/nubyuk

Step 2. Email your 18- 22 week baby scan to [email protected] with :
Parent's First Name:
Parent's Last Name:
...Email:
Telephone:
Baby's Due Date
Post Address:

Scans submitted must be the scan taken at 18- 22 weeks of pregnancy. Scan dates must be visible, legible, and taken after July 1st 2010 .

Once your scan has been emailed to [email protected] approved scan photos will be uploaded to the NUBY BABY SCAN ALBUM and the FREE breast pump will be posted to you.
Approved photos will be uploaded. Steps 1 & Step 2 be completed for you to receive your FREE breast pump.

*Entrants must be currently pregnant and reside within the UK
**Breast pumps received will be NUBY electric, manual or mini. Scans will be accepted up till Aug 5th 2011. One breast pump per household .

gutted!!!! Next scan not until 14th sept :( :(, do they do this offer often??

this offer has been running since june 2010 till the 5th aug 2011... they may have another offer on soon but I dont know

Fantastic I missed it the last time it was on :)

these offers are great i got my friend a sterliser and breastpump in the last one but think its only breastpump in this time x

gutted!!!! Next scan not until 14th sept :( :(, do they do this offer often??

the emailed reply was

Nuby UK Hi, sorry we can only accept 18-22 wk scans! But we will be running more comps and freebies soon x

do you have a friend who is pregnant 20+ weeks or just had a baby and can use thier scan ask not to have it posted and claim the freebie?

do you think you can try claiming again???!!! i got the steriliser last time and gave t to a friend i could get her a pump too

Any idea how long it takes to arrive? Not that I'm in a rush but I'm doing a baby shower registry so I want to have a good look at it in case I need anything to go with it.

i think it varies i got mine after only about 10 days but some people have said they have been waiting weeks and had nothing

yeah i agree i have ordered a few to be honest with you because although we're TTc when it comes to freebies i will to save up on baby stuff plus i get for friends etc anyways i have had ones come within days then weeks for others which i was sure were not coming? not sure what they will be like with this offer guess depends on the demand?

I got mine this morning :) they are putting the list of people who will be getting them on their fb page today so i was surprised to get mine so early as the list isnt on there yet x

nah its not up yet but alot of people got theirs today so thinking might not have got it lol

I read on the NUBY fb page you can actually pay post and packaging for it to be delivered to u. NUBY never actually said anything about it but people were commenting 'paid for postage should be here soon'.

If you look there was a number on one of the comments you can ring. cus apparently they send them 2nd class but you can ring and pay for recorded delivery, less then £4 i think i read

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"