Free photo collage only £1.50 deliv

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Join the site
https://www.photobox.co.uk

Once joined (Its free to join :) ) .. You go to create an album add a few photos of you , Your new babies , Anything lol .
Then go to there shop , Go to wall decor then collages , Pick the small collage £9.99 add your photos to what ever template you like that they have (I choose i love you mum one sooo sweet) . Once you get to check out in the Voucher/Coupon part type in MAGICFREEBIES then update , This will give you the collage for free , With only £1.50 delivery :happydance::happydance: . I allways use them and so can vouch they deliver super quick ! . You can pay by card or paypal . For £1.50 i was dead chuffed .
Ohhh forgot to mention deadline is 31st of July . xxx

:sad1: just tried this and it said i wasnt authorised to use the code! nevermind! Thanks anyway! xx

Ohhh sorry that happend Becki hun , I got the code of another forum and worked for me .
Anyone else tried ?? . Becki did you type it in Capitals hun . Hummmm confused now . x

Ohhh becki there is a link where it came from maybe you have to go from there .

https://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk/

On the first page on this website it says free collage , Try hitting that hun . Good luck .

will try this in the morning, thankyou! xx

New customers only is the only snag I have found also have found it works for some not for others.

Try manually entering code if you copied and pasted (try copy paste too) using upper and lower case also ...make sure there is no space after the last letter (esspecially if you copy and paste).

Just tried this again and it worked!!! yepee!!!!
I did go through the link you posted so maybe that had something to do with it?! not really sure! but its done! Thankyou xx

It worked for me too..

You have to go through that website and be a new customer though!!

Ohhh iam glad it worked finaly , I never realised about the link OOOOPPPS i blame the pregnancy hormones lol ...
I think they look great , I ordered a card from them before off my friends membership on the site with photos inside it was amazing , I know they allways have offer codes so keep an eye out for more girlies , Well done hope u love your collages when they come :) .
Ohhh and every one else remember only valid till the 31st of this month . xxx

Recieved mine today looks amazing ...
Ohhhh and i recieved two in the circle thing they came in not 1 .. Iam dead chuffed :). xx

woo this offer is amazin just ordered my collage and 50 free prints alltogether 4 £2.99 :) happy days x

Got mine to, superfast delivery as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->