Freebies Received

the only thing i've got so far is the cow and gate cow lol. hopefully more should come soon :)

I got my Cow and Gate Cow and my Aptamil Polar Bear this week... nothing else yet... :happydance:

i got my huggies nappies today

yep i got my nappies a couple days ago, and herbal essences, aptimal and cow and gate

i got two free breast flow bottles today

Got my free breastflow bottle yesterday but nothing else so far :(

Hi

I've had so far the breastflow bottle, bepanthan nappy cream, aptamil bear, cow and gate cow, huggies nappy trial and beaming baby nappy samples.

I can't remember signing up for half of them

xxx

I've had 4 Breastflow bottles yes i am greedy i recieved mine and liked it that much i got 3 others to order for me lol.

Cuddly Cow

Polar Bear

The Tesco Basket

The Sainsbury Box

A Mam Dummy Pink tho and im having Blue :(

x~x~x

I got the cow and gate cow, the aptamil polar bear, the bepanthen nappy cream, the jordan's cereal, and the huggies dry nites pyjama pants x

i have recently got 2 of the breastflow bottles and the little lamb nappy

So far freebies I have gotten this year (late 2008 - present):

Nestle Baby Kit - coupons, can of powder forumla, diaper bag

Playtex Nurser Bottle (8oz)

Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner sample

Gilette Mach 3 Razor Sample

Brilliant Brunette Shampoo & Conditioner sample

Gilette Body wash sample

Heinz Nuture Eco Bag, growth chart, case of liquid formula concentrate, can of powder formula

Similac $10 off coupon & $5 off coupon, can of liquid formula concentrate, can of powder formula

Enfamil can of powder formula & coupons

Johnson & Johnson coupons 2x $1 off, 1 x replacement product (used to buy a tub of Desitin.. I think this was around $10 and I got it for free)

Box of Kashi granola bars (coupon mailed to me for it)

2 Disney story books (Finding Nemo & Cinderella) from Disney's Wonderful World of reading + a cheap Mickey Mouse plastic book holder I tossed.

Huggies & Pampers newborn diaper samples -- in the mail and from nurse practitioner at my doctor's office~ apparently they get loads to give away but don't often get small babies, Elyse got LOADS of them, one visit we left with 15 diapers! And they all had coupons inside the packages! :)

I got through the post my free polar bear from Aptamil & a free baby cow from Cow & Gate ;)

i got my free breastflow bottle 2day...wohoooo

I have recieved the Dove sample and the SMA muslin & magnetic photo frame x

ive recieved the aptimil polar bear, medicine squirter and cow and gate cow!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->