Freebies Received

hi

i have had breastflow bottle and my polar bear...trying to think what else!! Oh pampers vouchers when i registered there to...

I have recieved the medicine squirter and the SMA muslin & magnetic photo frame xxx

Well I have sent off for tens of freebies, but the ones that have come so far?

- I sent an email to MAMUK saying I am a mum to be and asked if they could send me a couple samples of their prodicts for newborns, they sent me a Anti-Colic bottle size 0+ (worth £4.79) and a set of two soothers in a steriliser box for 0-2 months (worth £4.79) as well as their catalogue!

-I requested the catalogue from Mamas and Papas and got it along with their £5 giftcard.

-I emailed Tommee Tippee, again saying I am a mum to be and if they could send me a sample from their products for newborns, and they sent me an Anti-Colic bottle size 0+ (worth £5.99) and their catalogue!

-I regestered with HIPP and recieved their welcome pack which had a nursery thermometer, sample organic fennel drink sachet and a 'baby on board' sticker for the car.

Hey i got a full size bottle of rimmels new Stay Matte foundation today cant believe i won it lol x :flow: x

try this, its gr8 xx
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1935573

Well it took nearly 4 months from applying to recieving but finally got the muslin cloth and magnetic photo frame from SMA

I got a SMA muslin cloth and photo frame thing for the frige..
A Polar bear teddy from Atamal i think.
A Cow from cow & gate and a pregnancy diary.
Another Fridge magnet photo frame.
A spoon & nersury thermomitor fennel drink from and dry food samples from hipp
And some cow & Cate porridge samples

thats alot of stuff lol.
I orderd this stuff before i lost my LO but im sure it will come in handy in the near future! xxx

zoie, i logged on to find freebies and saw your message, im so sorry for your loss. i have had a few myself ( altho am blessed with two kids and now finally pregnant) just wanted to say hang in there hunny you will get there. {{{hugs}}}

freebies so far...
emmas diary first pack.
bounty pregnancy information pack contains voucher ( not yet redeemed)
cow and gate baby diary.
have just emailed mam and tommee tipee as imace suggests will keep you posted.

i havent heard nothing from emmas diary, that was months ago i applied xx

i havent heard nothing from emmas diary, that was months ago i applied xx

i've just had weekly rubbish emails from them and in them is a link on the side that lets you use your 40 sign up points to print off a voucher for a pack ...the pack just contained more leaflets and a tiny sample of bio oil ..oh and a can of caffiene free coke.

x

I live in Canada and cannot find anything anywhere that isnt for UK only :(

From the offers in Prima, recently recieved:

Nuby rattle and teether toy
Pashmina style wrap

:thumbup:

I just received a huge pack of nappies from nature babycare, double pack with 44 nappies in, well chuffed! Can't find the thread tho so maybe the offer finished?

I have also had my SMA free muslin cloth and my Cow & Gate cuddly cow. There re some good vouchers in the Saimsburys and Tesco's online clubs too - call me a cheapskate if you like!!!! :lol: I LOVE freebies !!!

From recent baby mags:

Free weather picture book
Free Nuby Grip and Sip cup
Free modelling stuff (feels like polystyrene but you wet it and its sticks together for kids to make things with)

I love Free!!!

I received a nappy from:

https://https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/454710-free-nappy.html

thread, it arrived two days after ordering :)

River xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"