Freecycle

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
This has probably been posted before, but I just wanted to let people know about freecycle who don't already know. It's been a lifesaver for me and other folks I know. Often you can find takers for old stuff you never thought anyone would want as well :)
If you go to
https://www.freecycle.org
you can search for your nearest group, once you join you can see posts and reply to them. People offer a lot of baby and kids items and loads of other stuff like furniture etc etc the list is endless.

It's such a brilliant idea, everyone should get to know about it :)

It really is great and ive been given a few things off there. I also got rid of a huge jar of toffees from all of the christmas tins that nobody wanted! Felt so bad to throw them away when someone out there must like toffees!

Love Freecycle! I've got a few bits from on there like 2 PC chairs and an almost new landline phone.
I've gotten rid of a single mattress and some cat items. Sorting out the spare (junk) room next week so hopefully have more stuff to put on there! No point in some things we got in there like another mattress and a decent TV unit going straight to the dump when theres bound to be people out there who need 'em :)

I just gave away a load of stuff on there, old pram etc. It's definatly worth a look as a lot of mums just want rid of things for the space.xxx

I love freecycle! i have more filled my nursery with stuff off other people!!! i also have been given gym equipment aswell since i'm on my diet before i can have clomid :)

its just amazing :) x

same here, i have given and recieved loads, i love free cycle i had a nearly new pram and stroller unit from there have attached a pic to show the quality of stuff getting given away

Attachments

• Photo0043.jpg
    Photo0043.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
Wow welshprincess thats lush!

I love freecycle - traded loads on there :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics