Freeeeezing!

Layla

Reaction score
Omg, its almost July and its bloody freezing here, i think i might have to put the heating on for a bit, this is mad!

Anyone else cold or is it just me?

x

im freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sat here with a duvet!!!!!!!!

errmmmm nope im like and ovan x

nope i'm cold as well, i had the heating on earlyer

i woke up this mroning and my oh had put the heating on i could have killed him........ i really am hot im sat here with a vest top on and my 3/4 length jeans and flip flops and its pissing it down outside...........

they have the air-con on in woirk and i only have a vest on

im sooooo cold

I'm so cold too! Had to put the fire on lastnight & wrapped myself in a blanket!

I'm going out today and I only have 3/4 pants (my full length are in the washing machine wet!) Thought it would be hot today!:dohh:

Its hail/sleet here, its ridiculous, i've had to dig out the winter baby clothes.

right, thats it, im putting my heating on, was trying to hold off but its getting colder, i cant belive its this cold in summer!

x

the clouds are black , its been raining but the sun keeps bursting through.....i hate it when its this miserable and the sun comes out aswell. still bloody freezing though.

getting fed up now , i thought we were supposed to be having a boiling hot summer

im pleased its not boiling, i dont like the sun, we dont get on atall, but i dont want it to be this cold at this time of year lol

x

At least i won't need to use the air con in my room at work, its a health hazard.

At least when it was raining last week it was warm. It feels like november not june.

yeah, last week the kids were all sleeping in undies lol, this week i have had to put Cobys fleece suit back on for bed

x

Know what you mean layla, kids are back in fleece jamas.

Come on Dan can't rely on the met office to get it right, i mean they denied the hurricane and then following morning we were hit with severe gales. Never trust 'em.

The only weather site i trust is MetCheck, they always seem to be right when i look

https://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=Barry

x

Freeeezing here too! But then i expect that from Scotland now :rofl:

i just looked at metcheck and it says its rain for us for at least another 7 days till next monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->