frequent tightenings??

maratobe

Reaction score
hi all!
today i have been go go go and might have over done it....
this evening at about 5.30pm (its 9pm now) i started getting a lot of back pain that was coming and going and i felt like i was gonna get diarrhea... went to the toilet 3 times and nothing but pressure coming from down below. but now for the last 2 hours my whole stomach has been getting tight and crampy, coming every 5-10 minutes...
i never went into labour or had contractions with my daughter as she was an emergency c-section, so i have no clue what they are like. but i do know what BH feel like and they have never lasted this long before...
i feel silly going up to the hospital to get checked if its nothing :dohh:

I was getting them yesterday evening too and at one stage the pressure in my bum made me go ow. I think its normal and just BH getting stronger to prepare for labour. I drank a pint of water and relaxed and the calmed down. If after you rest and drink plenty and you're still getting them, maybe then go to get checked. How far along are you?

im only 32 weeks but bub is big and is measuring 2 weeks a head. im gonna have a shower and see how i go through the night i think

Let us know how you get on. I'm having something similar. Started thutsdayt night but had a bath and cramps went away...but yesterday they came back and this morning its quite uncomfortable but did 'do the deed' this morning so thinking maybe that's causing them. Gona have a lay down for few hours and see if that helps. X

Hope everything smooths out! When I have days like that (always after I over do it) i find that a HOT shower, about 45 mins long is about the only thing that slows or stops them. As of the day before yesterday (at my 36 week appt) my MW has officially told me to slow down and cross my legs for the next 2 weeks.

a shower and early bed was key! im still not feeling 100% but the pain has stopped :)

I went to hospital this morning due to this, had all your symptoms for about 12 hours and wasnt easing up. turns out i have a urine infection but it feels much worse, if it hasnt gone away yet it was very reassuring for me to get checked as they monitored baby heart etc and eased my worries x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->