FRER indent line or Evap.. not sure :(

Mrs_Leia

Reaction score
I wasn't going to test for another week and even refused to buy any tests but I was soooo emotional today and was literally crying about orange juice. So hubby actually brought home a pregnancy test because he was curious haha 😂

So I Peed.. and as soon as I did a second line showed up but 5 seconds later it disappeared:(

Now I'm just an emotional wreck.

:hugs: Im sorry! Maybe you just tested too soon. I really dislike the FRER tests. A lot of people have been having issues of false positives or no positives when they are pregnant.

:hugs: Im sorry! Maybe you just tested too soon. I really dislike the FRER tests. A lot of people have been having issues of false positives or no positives when they are pregnant.

I've been reading up on FRER and they seem awful now :( those tests worked perfectly my first 2 pregnancies

The disappearing line is generally just caused by ink displacement. It doesn't really mean anything unfortunately.
I wish you luck, though. You're not out till AF shows.

I've been reading up on FRER and they seem awful now :( those tests worked perfectly my first 2 pregnancies

I know! I loved the old FRER tests but the way they have changed them really stinks. It was rare to get a false positive on the old ones.

Why fix something when it's not broken? Lol so frustrating.

But to add, most of my symptoms have all disappeared. The only promising thing is my CP is very high and slightly firm but soft.

Why fix something when it's not broken? Lol so frustrating.

But to add, most of my symptoms have all disappeared. The only promising thing is my CP is very high and slightly firm but soft.

Apparently they did it so people wouldn't accidentally pee on their hand when they tested. :wacko: Im sorry, but if you cant manage to take a pregnancy test without peeing all over yourself then you might have a problem! :haha: Lol. I managed to do it without ever doing that. Plus you can just dip it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->