FRER INDENT LINE???

HopefulStar

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. I’m fairly new and the hubby and I have been TTC for a year now. I took A test this morning and have NEVER seen a faint line like this. It’s a squinter I’ll give you that. I’m dreading that this isn’t just an indent or evap line. Or my eyes are just letting me see what I want To see.
Any thoughts??? Only picture I have right now

3F52CAC9-9FF9-47F9-8BD0-694337224C45.jpeg

Hi Ladies. I’m fairly new and the hubby and I have been TTC for a year now. I took A test this morning and have NEVER seen a faint line like this. It’s a squinter I’ll give you that. I’m dreading that this isn’t just an indent or evap line. Or my eyes are just letting me see what I want To see.
Any thoughts??? Only picture I have right now

View attachment 1106725

UPDATE:
I have An update and I KNOW I’m supposed to wait 48 hours but this definitely looks darker than my first test. I’m planning to wait till next Friday again to see if anything changes. I’m still not convinced and just hoping this isn’t the infamous indent or evap line. This time i dipped the FRER for 5 seconds as recommended instead of the 20 as i did in the last picture. Wish me luck

13E22295-F49D-4FB0-A243-ED02B360DA0E.jpeg

UPDATE:
I have An update and I KNOW I’m supposed to wait 48 hours but this definitely looks darker than my first test. I’m planning to wait till next Friday again to see if anything changes. I’m still not convinced and just hoping this isn’t the infamous indent or evap line. This time i dipped the FRER for 5 seconds as recommended instead of the 20 as i did in the last picture. Wish me luck

View attachment 1106751
Definitely looks darker and easier to see. I'm thinking faint positives GL!!

Hi Ladies. An update for you all this morning. I didnt start to feel right Tuesday night and started to have major cramping. I took yesterday off of work to rest up in hopes that nothing was wrong. But then I started spotting. Woke up this morning and sure enough it’s AF… -sigh- I’m feeling very down this morning and will update again next cycle. Thank you to everyone who has supported me through my first possible faint positives. That feeling was amazing and I’m just trying to hold onto that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->