Frer indent or vvfl?

Yes, sorry!

Beta #1 - 12.1
Beta #2 - 25.9

It doubled, so that's good! I still feel like it's pretty low. I know they say that the trend is more important than the numbers but it's making me a little nervous. I'm anxious to see what the doctor wants to do next. I'm really hoping that since I've had previous losses and I'm 36 they'll want to do more blood draws or get me in for a scan before 8 weeks.

Any 35+ mamas, did you get additional care or anything different while pregnant?

Hi Monroea! I'm also 36, and had 5 losses before conceiving this time. I rang my gp in a panic when I got my bfp to see if there was anything that could be done to try and prevent another loss (prior to this had just had a 'what will be will be ' attitude and hadn't pursued it). My GP was great and got in touch with the recurrent miscarriage clinic at my local hospital who put me on low dose aspirin immediately, and I had early scans through them. I also paid privately for a scan at 10 weeks. I'm in the UK though, not sure where you are?

I'd say it's great your numbers are doing what they should be! When do you see doc again? Have you got an appointment for repeat bloods? Xx

Thank you for replying!

I'm in Indiana in the US. I'm currently waiting for the doctor to call me after seeing my second blood draw. I'm not sure if she will want to go another draw or what the plan is. I'm debating on calling the office, but I know I should be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->