Frer indent?

Hang in there, you know what they say, it's not over until AF shows her face.

With my 1st I think I had tested so much in prior cycles that I just didn't want to be disappointed again.. and that last cycle I somehow managed to wait until after I missed my period and by then I just knew it would be positive. My 2nd I had that knowing feeling again, but I tested 2 days before AF was due and got a negative, with a frer even! I thought I was out for sure! But then I tested again when I was 2 days late, with a dollar tree test, and got my BFP. Confirmed later the same day with a frer. My 3rd though? Idk.. I woke up the day after conception and I just knew! I started testing at only 5 do and on 7 DPO I got my BFP. (I was tracking and knew the exact day of ovulation and conception) and crazy enough it was positive! But that's super rare. Every pregnancy is different! Hang in there!

Thanks all! I tested again this morning at 12 dpo and there's another famous frer indent line. It's so frustrating.

Screenshot_20211028-041745_Gallery.jpg

I see that :(. I’m sorry. These indents are outrageous. When is af due? Still keeping my fx. Not out until she shows

Af arrived as scheduled so on to next month. I started taking coq10 this cycle just to feel like something is in my control.

Sorry to hear that. FXed for this month to be your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->