Frer not progressing??

laila 44

Reaction score
Help! My frers 24 hrs apart don't seem to be much darker? About 11-12dpo today. Af due Thursday. My other pregnancies it was tripling so fast! Ic however Ics are very dark...can this be a chemical?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 48
The Ic progression from last night 11pm to 645am this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 32
A better pic. I'm freaking out :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 36
Dpo 11 looks darker to me. Hcg takes 2-3 days to double so I know super stressful, but best Test in a few days. Fx for you

A positive is a positive, they are over-the-counter pregnancy tests...they're not a reliable indicator of if ur hcg is going up. U need to go in for bloodwork to find out if ur hcg is doubling.
Congrats on ur BFP.

Hiya, I'm 14dpo today so u just behind me but my frer were like that then. Advice from ladies here is that to do a frer after couple days and IC aren't a good indication for checking progression.

I've just checked the post and at 11dpo I think your frer is darker than mine

I just don't find there's much progression from yesterday to today ?

I just don't find there's much progression from yesterday to today ?

And that's ok. There probably won't be a dramatic change in one day. More common doubling time is 48 hrs +. Test again tomorrow. It'll be darker. And like a pp said, it's a home pregnancy test. You really shouldn't give it too much thought. Blood hcg 48 hrs apart is best to see how the pregnancy is progressing. I think you're good!! Lines look great for 11dpo. :)

Mine didn't really get darker until around 13 DPO. The second one is darker. :) Good luck!

https://digital-kitten.net/images/progression.png

To me, the 11 DPO definitely looks darker than the 10 DPO. That looks like a very standard day-to-day progression to me, especially for being only 11 DPO. At this point, test darkness can fluctuate so much based on fluid intake. Also, FWIW FMU tests are always bad for me. It's almost like my body needs to be alert with all the blood circulating the hCG around for a couple hours before I can pick up the true level on a HPT. And even though HPTs are not technically 'quantitative,' line darkness DOES correspond to hCG level detected in the urine, so in that sense they can give a rough idea of how things are progressing. But one has to factor in many things when interpreting a line darkness, such as the amount of fluid consumed, the last time you peed, etc.

So I just went to my OB for a beta. Should have results by afternoon. He doesn't give a crap about line progression he only cares about blood levels. I showed pic of tests and he wasn't concerned one bit...

I agree--there is so much that can affect urine concentrations, but when it comes to blood, it is much more straightforward! I would not be worried about those lines at all. The 11 DPO test was definitely darker, and I think that's what's important, not necessarily *how much* darker, KWIM? I think it's looking good!

I agree--there is so much that can affect urine concentrations, but when it comes to blood, it is much more straightforward! I would not be worried about those lines at all. The 11 DPO test was definitely darker, and I think that's what's important, not necessarily *how much* darker, KWIM? I think it's looking good!

Thanks doll. It's stressful! Silly tests..

i see the lines too, hope the blood test went well!

There's definitely progression there!!! I wouldn't worry hun, give it time!! Fx'd for good betas.. don't freak out if the number seems low, the first day of my bfp my beta was 12 lol but I ended up having 23 hour doubling time , as 5 days later it was 428!!

agree with everyone else and stick with it still that the 11dpo test is darker then the 10. KUP on your blood test results.

So beta results are 25.3 she said I'm about almost 3.5 weeks pregnant...I'm going back next week for more bloods and then see if they double once numbers are higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->