Frer super barely there line?!?!

saveme

Reaction score
I hate frer but I had a super faint barely there line on a 1$tree and thought maybe a frer:shrug: and this is what I got 2nd morning urine. I truly wished I would've waited and not dumped my fmu but I thought there is no way...20200104_191142.jpg 20200104_191213.jpg

This is the 1$tree but well after it dried
20200104_202810.jpg
I've never had any line on 1$ tree test unless I was pregnant.

I’m sorry I can’t see it in the pics but it could be the upload quality. Keep testing. Fx!

I think I see a hint of a line on the dollar tree test!

Thanks girls for looking...

I think roughly 7dpo, I did no tracking whatsoever. Not too hopeful because I woke up super early and I took another frer last one and same invisible looking line is there.

There was a huge difference between your ic and frer wow!

yep exactly! I’d say more time for you my ic at 8 was negative but if it wasn’t for ic at 9 I’d say my frer was bfn. They are defo bad quality compared to when I conceived my son 3 years ago xx

Thanks but not so hopeful getting the same lines so chucking it up to either evaps or me wanting it so badly I see lines on everything:wacko:

I can say I now officially hate frer though my hubby went out and bought the rapid results fr and I even got a super barely there line but its one of those lines you swear you can see but no one else can:wacko::shrug:

Good luck hun .i see something on the dollar store cheapie think evap line. The line looks to far right . I get lines when they dry so i cant look after time limit hate that brand too ... not seeing anything on the frer. Fingers crossed ♡♡

Let me tell you a story about the FRER-- when I was pregnant with my daughter, I took 3 FRER tests 12-14 days after my missed period-- ALL 3 NEGATIVE. Even the dollar store one was negative. 2 weeks later I took a blood test at the doctor's just in case something else was causing my missed period (I had no implantation bleeding and my symptoms were on and off). Got the positive via blood test and took a Clear Blue digi 2 days later that showed "Pregnant 3+ weeks". I had conceived around April 1 2016, and I took the tests April 24-26. My doctor chucked it up to my body not producing enough hCG for it to be caught on home test.
When I was pregnant with my son though in Feb 2018, I got a positive a few days before I even missed my period.

Keep testing or even go to the doctor's to get a blood test if you still haven't missed a period.

Thinking of you hon I want u to get ure BFP and healthy baby so bad. Seeing alot of ladies I've been rooting for get there BFPs and I'm rooting for you hon and I want to see u get ures. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->