• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frer test...took most to the dye

luvofamom

Reaction score
So I went out to take another test because apparently I have an appointment on Thursday instead of the 31st. I wanted to make sure if it was still a point of me going to the doctors or not. I took FRER and my HCG was so high it took most of the dye from the control line. It freaked me out at first but then I called FRER and did some research and that's the answer I found and they gave me, so my little bean seems to be doing well.:happydance:

Aw thats great, I am not a poas addict but yesterday i bought a test as i saw my Dr last week and dont have my midwife appointment til next week. I feel like i'm waiting around forever and they havent even taken bloods yet. No morning sickness only sore boobs so i bought a test for peace of mind and it was the darkest pink lines i ever saw lol.

Does bring a sigh of relief.

Yes I'm not either but I just had to since my appointment is coming up. I was so nerves!!!

Yeh im very nervous, and we have agreed not to tell anyone until 12 weeks and its taking forever!! I got my BFP 11 days ago feels like a month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->