frer test what do you think?

babytots

Reaction score
hi ladies well still confused over those opks i did another test yesterday used a frer and have got the faintest if faint lines. i used my phone to take photos so not sure if you will see the line because its rubbish quality but if someone would like to photoshop them i'd be grateful lol.

i'm only 6dpo (maybe 7/8dpo at a push) so still quite early so i think its more then likely an evap. i think i see pink in it when i look at it but as its so faint its really hard to tell. wont be testing again now til thursday as i only have 1 frer left.

anyways heres the pics tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Photo-0622.jpg
    Photo-0622.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo-0627.jpg
    Photo-0627.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo-0596.jpg
    Photo-0596.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Photo-0604.jpg
    Photo-0604.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 88
i don't see anything... sorry maybe test in another couple of days it's still early

Hey hunny...I can see a faint line. Ive tried to photoshop it so i could get it clearer,but it gets to pixulated!:growlmad: Ive taken the one i can see the line on the best. Its very faint,but i see it!:hugs:Was it taken with FMU??

Attachments

• babytots3.jpg
    babytots3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 96
thanks nat no it was with 2mu the line is there irl but so so faint! its going to drag now til thursday lol. x

I can see it! Esp if you take the pic i ps and enlarge it! Its def there and its pink,just faint!:happydance: Ugh i cant wait untill thursdays test!:happydance::hugs: I wont get to see it untill bout 11! Will be at hospital for another scan!:dohh:

I think i can see it on nats pic too!

Very early though! Good luck on Thursday xxxx

thanks ladies fingers crossed. aww natasha i'll try and get up extra early on thursday and post it before you go what time will you be leaving for your scan? good luck btw bet your excited and nervous all at the same time lol. x

thanks ladies fingers crossed. aww natasha i'll try and get up extra early on thursday and post it before you go what time will you be leaving for your scan? good luck btw bet your excited and nervous all at the same time lol. x

Ive got to leave at 8.30. Scan is at 9.15. I am excited,but im more scared than anything else. So worried something will go wrong.:dohh: Cant wait to see your test on thursday!Im so excited for you!:happydance::hugs:

ooo i will try and post by 7.30 then as i usually wake at 7ish :D am sure scan will go fine. can't beleive you are nearly 9 weeks already!! x

I think I can see something on the pics of the strip out of the case!

Hoping this is your lucky month at last hun, everything is tightly crossed for you! xxx

i can see something hun. make sure you keep us updated :) x x

hey hun!!! i DEF see a line on the last pic...and even more so on the photoshoped 1...and doesnt look like an evap...ooooooo fx'd so hard for ya, cant wait for the update :hugs:

I think I see something really faint but its still really early. I cant wait to see when u retest I hope this is your month.

Thanks hun! :) i just cant get enough of him hehe....i really hope this is your month hun fxd :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->