Friday nights eastenders episode?

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
Just caught up on the omnibus!!! Thought the stacey cracking episode was amazing!!

Do you girls think Bradley actually leaves??? I've been trying to find out but no luck! I hope he doesn't though :(

i thought it was very well done on her part, i dont know if bradley does leave or not but i hope he doesnt go im still holding a light for stacey and bradley to get back together lmao

i actually cried :( stacey is such a good charactor and lacey is an amazing actress :)

i would LOVE for braders and stace to get back together

xx

Oooh I hope he stays.. But I cant see em getting back together with Stacey being so unwell.. Its guna take a long time for her to get better again, if she ever does that is.

i cried lol

i would love him to stay but only if he loves her and not because he feels sorry for her iykwim!

god listen to me.. oh kept saying its not real life you know! as i was voicing my opionons to the tv! :rofl:

lol haha fierce me to!!! , i was like " NO BRADLEY, STAY" lol i was like aww how can he leave her like that?

rhys was like "soph, there not real??? SHUTUP" lol

xx

awww i no wouldnt that be the best if bradley and stacey got back together and had a LO!!!

Dont think it will happen though :nope:

x

i thought she acted that so brilliantly (my brother had a breakdown & it reminded me of the heartbreak of not being able to help him :( )

what annoys me with eastenders is that theres no "happy ever after", i'd love it if she got back with Bradley & they had a baby etc

God i sound like such an idiot, its just a tv programme :rofl:

I thought the story line with Ronnie was more interesting lol After so many facebook status's I was dying to watch it (record them all) and I thought yer it was a good episode but like I say the 'baby' situation I found more interesting to watch and want to see how that progresses.

I thought the story line with Ronnie was more interesting lol After so many facebook status's I was dying to watch it (record them all) and I thought yer it was a good episode but like I say the 'baby' situation I found more interesting to watch and want to see how that progresses.

Yeh that was good too.. Im wondering what she's guna do now.. Wonder if she'll find someone else to try and get pregnant by. She was mean to Joel though... But I must say he's abit of a wet fish!!

Ronnie's such a cow.

Anyway, I think Lacey acted it really well. I think Bradley should and will go!

I missed Friday what happened with Ronnie.

BTW Wobbs I am trying to get hold of you. PM's and Facebooked you,gonna give me a paranioa complex
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->