Friends 'accident' pushed me off the edge

CoralInGold

Reaction score
I found out last week just as AF arrived, bringing us into cycle 7, that one of my friends is pregnant, & that it was an accident as she is on the pill.

While I'm (trying, really hard) to be happy for her, I couldn't help but feel jealous.

So whilst ive been (trying, really really hard) to smile & be happy, I know here i can have one huge hissy fit... do excuse me ladies...

:brat::brat::brat::brat:

p.s other hissy fits are most welcome...

Ah bless u. I remember when i had a mc before having DS just as my sil was considering aborting her 'accident' as they really didnt want another baby. It was really tough at the time but we now both have healthy boys. Hope u get a BFP soon and can enjoy being pregnant together x

I had the same last month. Was going through a m/c quite literally as one colleagues bragged about her nights out having *drinkies* (whilst pregnant) and the other happily let everyone know she now has her life back after having an abortion. It sucks but out BFP's will come soon :)xxxx

I feel your pain. My friend told me the other day that she feels like she may be pregnant and she is on the pill as well. She was hooking up with some guy and doesn't like to use protection. Dumb. I was kind of upset because it seems so easy for others to get pregnant, but when you actually are ttc it seems impossible! I hope you get your BFP soon! :)
I found out last week just as AF arrived, bringing us into cycle 7, that one of my friends is pregnant, & that it was an accident as she is on the pill.

While I'm (trying, really hard) to be happy for her, I couldn't help but feel jealous.

So whilst ive been (trying, really really hard) to smile & be happy, I know here i can have one huge hissy fit... do excuse me ladies...

:brat::brat::brat::brat:

p.s other hissy fits are most welcome...

I had a TTC buddy who was 4 years older then me ended up getting pregnant before me . I was happy for her , but a few weeks later her marriage started going downhill so she decides she does not want the baby anymore , that bothered me alot.

I feel you. Seems like every is getting pregnant but me. Just found out my cousin who already has 3 boys is pregnant. Why all of my cousins are fertile myrtles and I've been trying two years with a miscarriage for my second is a mystery to me

i felt the same way too! i heard others getting pregnant after one-night stands and just not even trying or even while using birth control methods. i was kinda mad about it because alot of them end in abortions. i was appalled because it seemed people getting pregnant easily arent even wanting it at all! it didnt seem fair at all. so i decided, on my third cycle of ttc, that im not going to try hard at all. so i only had sex one time that cycle, around the time i thought i would ovulate, and i got pregnant right away. its my first baby. the stress-free of no temping and no charting and whatever also helped.

i will say, i didnt even believe i was pregnant because i only had sex one time! although my symptoms were very exaggerated and strange compared to my normal clockwork symptoms. the only reason i thought i was pregnant was because my boyfriend knew my body as we've been together for a loooong time and he knew my PMS symptoms werent really PMS. goodluck and maybe try that method! it worked immediately for me. but i also chose that method because i felt so brokenhearted every single time AF arrived because i always thought "this is the month!" and then af showed up late or fooled me with such pregnancy-similar symptoms. grrrrrrr

I know the feeling, I see people around me having babies (almost all by accident) & it's so annoying! I just keep telling myself God's timing is always right. I put it all in his hands! We will get ours! :flower:

:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:
I'll join in with your fit :haha:

I have been trying for awhile (middle of cycle 8 now) and a classmate announced that she was pregnant today. It took a lot to keep it together. Totally killed my extreme joy of just passing a very difficult test.

We have our big graduation on December 5th and there is drinking involved after so I keep praying for an early ovulation on CD 14 this month so I could potentially get my BFP, have a reason to drink virgin drinks all night and announce it to my family after my ceremony. It would be so perfect! I'm starting to think it will never happen though.

Go ahead and throw a hissy , I know each time a friend announced they're pregnancy while I was ttc i was jealous and almost didn't want to congratulate them , it's hard to be happy for someone else when you just want it to be you . Xx really hope it's your turn soon Hun .

I had a TTC buddy who was 4 years older then me ended up getting pregnant before me . I was happy for her , but a few weeks later her marriage started going downhill so she decides she does not want the baby anymore , that bothered me alot.

Wow :-( What was the outcome with your friend?

I feel you. Seems like every is getting pregnant but me. Just found out my cousin who already has 3 boys is pregnant. Why all of my cousins are fertile myrtles and I've been trying two years with a miscarriage for my second is a mystery to me

:hugs:

:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:
I'll join in with your fit :haha:

I have been trying for awhile (middle of cycle 8 now) and a classmate announced that she was pregnant today. It took a lot to keep it together. Totally killed my extreme joy of just passing a very difficult test.

We have our big graduation on December 5th and there is drinking involved after so I keep praying for an early ovulation on CD 14 this month so I could potentially get my BFP, have a reason to drink virgin drinks all night and announce it to my family after my ceremony. It would be so perfect! I'm starting to think it will never happen though.

Ah sounds perfect. Really hope it happens for you! I should be ovulating around OH's birthday, he likes to do something 'big' each year, last year he did a skydive. I would love to be able to give him the news we are expecting, that's definitely something 'big' :)

Congratulations on passing your test by the way!

I know how all of you are feeling. This is cycle 12 for us... just found out a week and a half ago my brother and his wife are expecting. I never thought he would have kids before me. I acted all happy on the phone with him but deep down I was torn/upset/jealous...

I am trying to stress free approach this month, No opks, no testing early, nothing. Just waiting it out

No shame in feeling this way. I remember crying on my MIL shoulder when my SIL (DH's brother's wife) announced they were pregnant. But it passes with time. we are all humans and we can't help our knee jerk reactions. All you can do is smile for your friend :)

I know how you all feel.....every time I find out somebody I know is pregnant I get super jealous....I know it's not right, but it's hard not to feel that way, especially when them getting pregnant is "unexpected". My uncles wife just had twins less than 2 years ago and a couple of months ago just found out they are expecting again.....and here I am a couple of years younger than her, trying for YEARS to get pregnant. Just seems so unfair :/ I can't even stand being in the same room around people who are pregnant.....I get so depressed listening to the bragging. *SIGH*

Also, I just wanted to add.....if somebody wants to get an abortion I suggest people suggest adoption to them! If I had an opportunity to adopt from a friend...I completely would....I don't understand how somebody can terminate a pregnancy when there are SOOOO many people wanting a baby! It's so selfish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->