Friends Fertility Fund Surprise Thread!! Invite Only

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I started an online fund for our forum friend Wannabeprego earlier this month, to raise money for her to help with her IUI costs. I wanted to thank everyone that donated. We all know that she deserves this more than anyone and has always been supportive of everyone on the site. :thumbup:

This thread is for those that donated to leave her their messages of support and any other well wishes/comments.

We have raised $120 to go towards her fertility assistance costs and although it doesnt seem like much, we all know that sometimes every little bit counts. I just wanted to say thanks so much. Please feel free to post your well wishes and comments here for her, and I will also be posting the fund site link too so she can see what everyone posted on there. I will be giving her the link to this thread later today to surprise her, so get all your comments on now!!

Thanks again!!:happydance::happydance:

Wannabe..we all cant wait to see that BFP!!:thumbup::thumbup:

https://www.gofundme.com/FriendsFertilityFund

Good luck wanna! Hoping that this helps you on your journey!!!

Oh sweetie this money is given with love and hope. We pray you get your forever baby xx

Wannabe this a surprise birthday present from us, a little late, and also a TTC present as well. We hope that everything works out and that the IUI works for you. Every little bit helps and we are so happy to help you in every way possible and so thankful for all the support that you have given us in the past year and so glad that we can return that support to you! :hugs: I'll talk to you on msn about transferring it to your paypal or can send you a check or whatever would work best for you. Thanks again hun and we are so happy to be able to help!!

Awwww, thank you so very much girls......This literally brought tears of joy to my eyes when I read it!!!!!....I really appreciate the effort and thought that was put into this girls.... :hugs: You girls are all so sweet and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! I have made many amazing friends on this website over the plus year that I have been on B&B, and gotten alot of support through my TTC journey and I am amazed at all of your genoristy..This gift will definatly help my DH and I to reach our goal of getting our BFP by helping to pay for the IUI or if I manage to be pregnant this month by some miracle it will help out with our nursery or an expense for the baby... My DH says thank you ladies as well...He also really appreciates this wonderful gift!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/fr54.jpg

:wave: hey!
I just wanted to wish you all the best and I hope that the money that has been raised so far brings you that bit closer to getting your :bfp: which I know is just around the corner! :thumbup:
Good luck hunny, lots of love!! Vickie xxxxxxxx

sorry i haven't followed your journal- i can't seem to find the link?!

Good luck, wannabe! We all know how difficult this journey can be, and hopefully this helps!!
:hugs::happydance::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->