• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends is coming back!

choc

Reaction score
I'm so excited! 4 new 1 hour episodes next year, I can't wait!

Really?! Wow!! :happydance: Hope it is true. There have been so many false rumours!!

Seems true, I read a couple of different articles saying they had all signed up and writers has started penning scripts. Also that there maybe another spin off featuring the three boys.

I am so sad I actually gasped when I read this thread title. God I SO want this to be true. Friends was just my favourite thing ever!!

*goes off to scour the Internet for info*

https://urbanlegends.about.com/od/F...-friends-Is-Returning-For-Comeback-Season.htm

Hate to be the bearer of bad news....

I wish they would just do it :grr:

I've been hoping since it finished :rofl:

Several actors have stated that absolutely wouldn't do it. & as much as I love Friends, I think they should leave it as it was.... *runs away*

Random but my friend is good friends :)haha:) with David Schwimmers wife, he's said to her that it's never gonna happen (I asked her to ask him from me because I was desperate to know!)

Random but my friend is good friends :)haha:) with David Schwimmers wife, he's said to her that it's never gonna happen (I asked her to ask him from me because I was desperate to know!)

Nut shake. I always have life envy with you! :haha:

:( :( :( it's just like all the times they promised a movie and it never came!

Nut shake. I always have life envy with you! :haha:

You should only have life envy if I was married to David Schwimmer. Or Justin Timberlake. Or Johnny Depp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->