Friends is coming back!

I really really wish they'd do a movie. We fans NEED a movie!

Random but my friend is good friends :)haha:) with David Schwimmers wife, he's said to her that it's never gonna happen (I asked her to ask him from me because I was desperate to know!)

If there was anyone on BnB who would have the scoop it would be you :rofl:

I agree with lhancock in that they should leave it as it is...although a "revisit" episode would be interesting, see how all the characters are :)

xo

As much as I loved Friends, I agree I think they should leave it. I don't think they'll ever continue it or anything anyway :(

I'm so excited! 4 new 1 hour episodes next year, I can't wait!

Another real bit of scoop for you... Chandler (Matthew Perry) was a real asshole. None of the rest of the Friends team got on with him at all. By the end none of them even spoke to him apart from when filming.

Another real bit of scoop for you... Chandler (Matthew Perry) was a real asshole. None of the rest of the Friends team got on with him at all. By the end none of them even spoke to him apart from when filming.

Nooooooo! The illusion! I'm guessing his various drug problems didn't help!

Whattttt he had drug problems?
I imagined them all getting on really well :blush:

Whattttt he had drug problems?
I imagined them all getting on really well :blush:

Yeahhh! It's something like when he's "thinner" in the show that's when he was abusing prescription drugs? I think. He was definately on drugs just not sure what kind.

Crazyyyyy right!

I heard about him having a drug problem too! I never hear of him anymore actually..

He was just in a new show in the last year or so... SportsRadio or something like that? He was a widower. I saw like two episodes.

His drug problems correlated with his weight gain/loss over the show's arc, so rewatching (yes I've sat down and rewatched all 10 seasons more than once!) it's interesting to note when the weight stacks on.

He was just in a new show in the last year or so... SportsRadio or something like that? He was a widower. I saw like two episodes.

His drug problems correlated with his weight gain/loss over the show's arc, so rewatching (yes I've sat down and rewatched all 10 seasons more than once!) it's interesting to note when the weight stacks on.

It was called Go On but was cancelled after the first season.

He was on newsnight this week discussing drug/alcohol problems and how they should be taken in account with courts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->