Friends.... It has FINALLY arrived TODAY!

kam78

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:

Girls, It has finally arrived today!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I decided to pop into the cemetery this morning before I headed to class and there it was..... Emma's marker!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I couldn't believe it.... I stood there in disbelief..... I thought I was just imagining this all up, like I have actually lost my mind.....

I dropped to my knees, touched it, and began crying......but they was tears of joy! :flower: I immediately felt like 1,000 pound was lifted from my shoulders ... Like this horrible battle was finally over... I was finished fighting for her memory and for her name... :flower:

I knelt there for a few moments and then remembered I had somethings in my van for her, I was saving for this very moment... I ran and got her lil pumpkin ( I used a black marker and wrote her name on it) her tiny lil scarecrow and her beautiful autumn flower arrangement.... I decorated HER place..... It was HER spot, finally..... Emma Gail Morgan ...... HER spot... She was forgotten... Overlooked... Stepped on any longer .....

I can not believe how much power that lil slab of marble has .... Wow :flower:

I found myself not being able to leave, I just couldn't soak it in enough... I feel so much better, like a totally different person... I haven't been truely this happy, hopeful in 6 months... Like I just awoke from a long sleep .... :flower:

Ok, IF I can remember how to post pics, I will post a pic of her tiny lil marker ...

Thank you girls for all your love and support!!!

I am just on cloud nine today!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Well Friends..... I am trying .... :dohh:

Remember, I am NOT friends with computers LOL....:haha:

Emma's Marker Oct 11 2011.jpg

Well, I "THINK" I have it, so if I post this and it isn't there .... I'm Sorry and I'll keep trying..... :winkwink:

Aww it's lovely Hun I'm sorry for your loss but pleased you have this marker for your angel

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Kelly,
It is absolutely beautiful :hugs: I am so happy you finally got it. Hope it brings a little peace..
XOXOXOXO xxx OXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I'm so glad that they finally got it sorted for you. It's lovely. I'm so glad you can decorate her wee spot now xx

I'm so glad it's finally sorted, it's beautiful xxx

:hugs:That's great news, I'm so happy for you! I think this has been a big barrier in your healing process and this is such a welcome piece of news. It looks lovely too - simple and touching.

Big happy hugs for you today xx:hugs::hugs:

I'm so happy for you. Its beautiful. xxx

:happydance::happydance:Soooo happy for you!! It looks amazing too. Now your angel's special place is complete. I know that is healing in and of itself. Again, I'm happy for you :)

Girls... I can NOT begin to explain how this has made me feel.... Like suddenly I can start to find healing and peace...

I went out there again today... It suddenly has become "our" place again, I love to sit there and talk with her and just seeing her name, validation... It's like ...She DOES exist....

I feel a million times lighter, the anger from that process is slowly lifting. I know I'll still fall apart from time to time but hopefully less now about all that mess...

Let the healing finally begin .... :hugs:

Sending loves and hugs to all of you tonight .... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"