friends POOR choices...urgh1

That Dr needs to lose his license. I had those muscles pains (really big baby) and was MISERABLE, but NEVER EVER would I put my little one at risk. Wow that makes me mad!

OMG! Horrible horrible doctor. That's so dangerous. I'm shocked.

I had a friend who had her 2nd not too long ago, and she started all these natural induction methods as soon as she turned 34 weeks because she was just that impatient. I constantly told her "your baby's not done developing yet, it could be dangerous if she were born now" of course she didn't listen, and then constantly complained on fb about how everything she tried didn't work. Duh, at 36 weeks of course it's not going to work. Of course at 38 weeks she had her doctor induce her. Some people just really irk me :growlmad:

That's the great thing about *most* natural induction methods - they only work if you're already kinda there already and just need an extra little kick. If baby ain't ready, baby ain't comin' out in most cases. :p

My aunt does this same thing - gets induced because she's SOOOOO MISERABLE AND HUGE AND WAAAAAAH. But she has five kids. Um... you knew after the first couple how long pregnancy lasts, so... if it sucks so bad, why do you keep getting pregnant??!??!? Makes me insane.

That's the great thing about *most* natural induction methods - they only work if you're already kinda there already and just need an extra little kick. If baby ain't ready, baby ain't comin' out in most cases. :p

My natural induction consisted of falling up the stairs - accidentally, but only because I was taking every possible set of stairs I could because I was sick of my midwife telling me I "wasn't going to go anytime soon" - yes, we all get fed up near the end! Also DTD with OH after 5 hours of mild, regular contractions. Obviously the natural prostaglandins did the trick and DS appeared 36 hours later. BUT he was obviously ready, just needed a bit of activity and natural hormones, born at 40 weeks exactly!

Wow. I cannot believe the doctor and hospital did that! That is poor medicine. Shakes head. Some hospitals are broken...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->