Friends: The One Where Rachel Has A Baby

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
I'm watching this now and laughing my head off at it.

The people that Rachel gets in the room sharing with her. It's just too funny! :rofl:

I love that episode, I've seen it at least 5 times now lol.
Janice has got to be my favourite character

I watched it earlier, always notice how tanned her legs are!

I love Friends! Watched that episode a little while ago but we started the series over and are on Season 3 now.

I love Janice too! O-M-G!

When i was in labour with my son i was sat in the bath with the door open doing impressions of the noises Janice made in labour from that episode!

Think the midwives thought i was rather strange...

they should bring back friends :brat:

i love that episode :thumbup:

<3

ohhh i love friends have watched it all 7 times in the last two years not including the ones on e4! x

When i was in labour with my son i was sat in the bath with the door open doing impressions of the noises Janice made in labour from that episode!

*Does Janice impression: HA....HA....HA....HA....HA....HA....HA!!

*Does chinese lady impression* Ohh I contraction coming....oooooooooo....mm! OH that was big one! lol!

*Does chinese lady impression* Ohh I contraction coming....oooooooooo....mm! OH that was big one! lol!

I love that woman :rofl:

I want a Friends movie!:brat:

I love that woman :rofl:

I want a Friends movie!:brat:

me too!!

The other one that cracks me up is when that first woman says to Ross that he can feel her Cervix to compare it with Rachels. I was like WTF??? :rofl:

I miss Friends sooooooo much - constantly watch the re-runs on E4 aswell as watching my collection from beginning to end constantly. I sobbed in the last ever episode :cry:

To be honest, as much as I miss it, I think they ended the series at the right time. They'd been going for 10 years, which is really awesome. I think if they'd carried on, they could have ended up going a bit stale. So I think they ended it all on a high.

That said though, it'd be great if they could do a special 1 hour episode though to see how their lives have progressed in the past 7 years since they finished. OMG, to think Ben would be all grown up now. To see Ross dealing with his teenage son and pre-teen daughter Emma would be awesome and I'd love to see how Chandler and Monica are getting on with their twins and I would bet money that Monica showed up in the episode having had a biological child with Chandler.
Phoebe and Mike....I don't know if they'd have children, I imagine Phoebe surrounded by animals or something.
Joey, he'd still be doing "Days Of Our Lives" and actually in a relationship with someone, but still non-committal with the whole marriage thing.
Janice...she'd be Monica and Chandlers kids Godmother, so when the kids see her, they'd be like "Oh...My....Godmother"
Rachel would be dating Gunther and own the Coffee Shop.

LOL, I've thought about this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. :rofl:

To be honest, as much as I miss it, I think they ended the series at the right time. They'd been going for 10 years, which is really awesome. I think if they'd carried on, they could have ended up going a bit stale. So I think they ended it all on a high.

That said though, it'd be great if they could do a special 1 hour episode though to see how their lives have progressed in the past 7 years since they finished. OMG, to think Ben would be all grown up now. To see Ross dealing with his teenage son and pre-teen daughter Emma would be awesome and I'd love to see how Chandler and Monica are getting on with their twins and I would bet money that Monica showed up in the episode having had a biological child with Chandler.
Phoebe and Mike....I don't know if they'd have children, I imagine Phoebe surrounded by animals or something.
Joey, he'd still be doing "Days Of Our Lives" and actually in a relationship with someone, but still non-committal with the whole marriage thing.
Janice...she'd be Monica and Chandlers kids Godmother, so when the kids see her, they'd be like "Oh...My....Godmother"

No no no she has to finally have married Ross (properly!)

The rest I agree with though :)

No no no she has to finally have married Ross (properly!)

The rest I agree with though :)

Well...I had to throw in something no one would expect otherwise too predictable lol! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->