Friends

violet chase

Reaction score
Just done a "search" and i couldn't find a thread on Friends but i apologise if it's already been done.

Just wondering if there's anyone out there who still watches or is/was a die-hard fan.

my hubby and I were talking about breast feeding yesterday and it brought to mind when Joey asks Carol "if ben blows in one breast will the other one fill with milk"? :rofl:

I love it. Although think e4 truly killed it the amount of times it got shown! I will watch it when i'm round my moms on comedy central though, I think its great. Whats your favourite episode of it? xx

I love it.
Could watch it over and over and never be bored!

I love it! I know it should annoy me by now but it still doesn't! I might have to watch the baby/birth related episodes again :) I love it when Ross and Susan have to go to ante-natal classes without Carol and Ross has to be the woman.. and he's lying on the floor panting with the instructor asking him to imagine his vagina "opening like a flower" :rofl:

wow dont think i could pick one favourite the worst season was the one with Emily though.

one favourite is the one with the baby on the bus when Ross' toungue swells
I have to admit i didnt like Ross much in the beginning but towards the end of season 5 he really grew on me.

i loved Phoebe though :wacko:

wow dont think i could pick one favourite the worst season was the one with Emily though.

one favourite is the one with the baby on the bus when Ross' toungue swells
I have to admit i didnt like Ross much in the beginning but towards the end of season 5 he really grew on me.

i loved Phoebe though :wacko:

Yeah I wasn't so keen on him in the beginning, during the whole we were on a break thing I was definitely on Rachels side! He definitely grew on me though, I loved it when Rachel had kissed her co-worker and she asked him how he knew about it and he says 'through the magic of sight!!', cracks me up everytime I see it. I love the whole episode of Rachel trying to go into labour too, really funny xx

I watched if for years when it was on e4 but stopped when it went onto comedy central. I would still happily watch it now though.

Me! I still watch it most nights, even though I've seen the whole lot at least 15 times :haha:

I couldn't choose a favourite episode though, but my favourite character has always been Chandler (not even sure why!)

I think Ross is actually the funniest character and I am a die hard fan. Most situations I can relate to friends. Many discussions will include me saying "its like in /friends" lol. There's a Friends quote for everything lol x

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Friends!!!.... I uses to have every single one on VHS!... My OH wouldn't let me bring them all in to our new house lol as they look up so much space... I think it was 8 episodes per VHS!... That's a lot :haha:.... I left them at my mums but they've since been "misplaced" and we don't have a VHS player :(

I was thinking about friends the other day as I've not seen it for ages, well since it stopped on E4... I'm getting withdrawl symptoms :(

My fave series' were the 2nd to 4th... I hated Emily too!! My fave Episode was the one with the Football, where they played in the park! :haha: I haven't got a fave charachter though, I chopped and changed through out the series'.... I loved monica to start will but she became shrill and skinny in the last ones! I always fancied Chandler the most, and I love that Paul Rudd was in it!

Get the dvd set hun, that way they'll take up less room and you still get the magic of friends! xx

Haha!.... I have thought about it but will never get it past OH! He's not a friends fan! :(

Is he a footy fan? I just remind OH when its my turn for a programme how all of saturday I have to put up with football! It soon shuts him up! xx

Not a Friends fan? I didn't think there was a single person on earth that didn't LOVE Friends!! That must be some kind of mental illness. He should seek help!

I'll say preferred instead of favourite as it's a few of them but my preferred series were 1&2 always thought the jokes were funnier, 5 loved the Monica and Chandler secret, 8 just loved it lol and 10 as I thought it got funnier again and they went all out with the laughs for the last season.

Some of my favourite moments are (in no particular order) obviously the Ross and Rachel getting together, Chandler and Monica getting together, when Chandler proposes (for real), when Ross finds out about Chandler and Monica, when Joey finds out about Chandler and Monica, when Rachel realises she's still married to Ross, when Rachel headbuts Ross in labour (haha), "I got off the plane", "The who'll be along in a what now", when Mike shows up in Barbados, when Joey accidentally proposes to Rachel, when Rachel tells Ross she's pregnant...

Okay new ones just pop into my head every time I write them so this could take a while

i like the one where Ross has a break down "MY SANDWICH":haha:
okay howmany die hard fans tried to make the "moist maker" :thumbup:

i loved Phoebes wedding too soo pretty.

one that makes me laugh thinking about it was the one where no one was ready and Joey puts all of chandlers clothes on and lunges :rofl:

eeeeh... i could be here all night!:thumbup:

I love them too and the ones with Eddie. Watched them the other day.

Also when chandler gets his third nipple removed "the source of all my peers. Oh dear god what have i done."

Haha, was thinking about it last might in bed... I love the one were they're playig the game and bets for each others flats!.... Weekend at bernies was on yesterday and it reminded me as thats rachels secret fave film!

Loved the lunging one too! And when pheobe finds out about Monica and Chandler... They don't know that we know they know we know haha!

I loooove the episode where Monica's in the bathroom with Richard, but their parents don't know about their relationship so Richard has to sneak out first, and he bumps into Judy Gellar and says

"Judy, going to the bathroom, good for you!"

to let Monica know she's there and judy goes

"why, thank you Richard, I appreciate the support :wacko:" :rofl:

xo

I loooove the episode where Monica's in the bathroom with Richard, but their parents don't know about their relationship so Richard has to sneak out first, and he bumps into Judy Gellar and says

xo

Haha... I love what happens next?

Monica "You know that video we saw of mum and dad?"]

Ross "Yeah?"

Monica "Well I just caught the live show!" :rofl:

xo

I watched that one this morning haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member